Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Haha that's so far out. I don't think I have any plans. My first NEAI. :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Here's something a little sooner. Anyone planning on going to the NY International Auto Show? March 25 - April 3rd. Not strictly New England, but I figure it's a reasonable distance.

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Hell yea. I'd totally help with that.

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
AMEC racing or just finding a lake to dick around on?

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
AMEC is live track racing. Not ideal if that's your one request. Lime rock does a winter autox for about $300 a pop. Not really racing of any kind more than it is dicking around on a small snow oval. But it's literally 3-4 hours of actual driving time.

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Remember that film camera I had at NEAI?

This photo brought to you by 1920.

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Forgive my ignorance, where is the winter shakedown? I race with CART and sometimes the FCSCC.

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I'm assuming you're talking about this event?

https://www.facebook.com/events/1639003323073643/?ti=cl

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Things I have: Discord

Things I do not have: IRC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

um excuse me
Jan 1, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
First winter owning a house and god drat if I don't get anxious about oil levels and freezing pipes.

Plus side my dog hasn't figured out to piss and poo poo in the house to avoid going outside yet.

• Locked thread