Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire
The GSC beehives with ti retainers are pretty sweet.

Only really need springs if you are using bigger cams, more boost, and/or revving past like 7500. And if it's a 2.0 you need to swap to shimless buckets too with any of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jamal
Apr 15, 2003

I'll set the building on fire

i own every Bionicle posted:

Thanks guys. This is going in an LGT with VF52 with more boost so better springs sounds good.

Also the Larry's Power website is amazing. Clearly their reputation does their advertising for them so no need to hire a slick web guy.

VF52 is not really what I meant by more boost. I'm talking like 30+ psi and big turbos. With stock cams and that turbo you don't really need it. And you want the softest springs that don't float, otherwise you're putting unneeded higher forces on the valve seats, cams, buckets, retainers.

• Locked thread