Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kronix
Jul 1, 2004

I'd love to meetup in Cambridge/Somerville/Brighton/Allston preferably someplace with a lot where people aren't going to smash into my Mustang left and right and beer is available.

PS: Don't assume because you see a lot of STIs over at a magic shop in Cambridge that it's some official NASIOC thing. For some reason nerds with money in New England love STIs and nerds with money are abundant in Cambridge for obvious reasons. It's silly how many nerdy guys I see rolling in WRXs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kronix
Jul 1, 2004

Hey any Boston area goons know a good paintless dent removal guy? My Mustang got tagged by some rear end in a top hat last weekend and left a tiny dent in the back quarter panel. It's not worth getting the panel repainted since it's really so small that you need to really look to find it but it's probably pretty easy work for a PDR guy.

So anyone know of someone who does good work?

kronix
Jul 1, 2004

Nodoze posted:

I think the dent wizard guy we use at work is paintless

Any website or specific guy? It seems as though dent wizard site is just some listing of PDR guys. PDR is one of those things that almost anyone can get involved in and I don't wanna deal with anyone who's just starting out on my car.

I called a guy last Friday and he was about as unprofessional as it gets. His website makes it sound like he's located in Newton and as soon as I'm on the phone he's trying to get me into Worchester. Before I haul over there.

kronix
Jul 1, 2004

commissargribb posted:

War-chester

Worcester

it's right next to Haver Hill.

Any date that's not the first weekend of a month (National Guard)

Sorry I let my native New Yorker out...

Also, where the hell did the Boston area goons go? What's up with all these meetings in the woods. Whatever happened to meeting up somewhere in Brighton or Somerville or some poo poo like that.

kronix
Jul 1, 2004

ACEofsnett posted:

Well, you certainly won't be disappointed.

Let's try this again, how about the 15th - 16th? :getin:

This is an excellent alternative option.

Is an hour South really that far to drive?

Not really I'm just lazy and looking for some local car guys

• Locked thread