Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
UConn tailgate tomorrow. #turnt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Im interested in hanging out for a bit after the stafford swap meet, plus I might need someone with a truck if I buy anything big.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Oh my god, bless your hearts.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Heavy truck fanfic ITT.

I would be into a forester track day though.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Shampoo posted:

Three hours in. Took 5 total to clear the driveway.

I need a snowblower.

Throw it right on your neighbors driveway!

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
That's awesome.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Going to Wethersfield DMV tomorrow to register a 92 Chevy c1500 104k 5.0 2wd reg cab.

Guess how much sales tax they charge me on it, closest w/o going over wins a DMV ballpoint pen.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Mr-Spain posted:

Do they blue book like texas?

Correct.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Lmao oh lord. Antique plate is 25 years right? Also, when I went in today there were 80 ppl in the lower hallway waiting in line just to go up and get a ticket in the public room.

They were closed last weekend and the early part of this week for remodeling, must be all backed up.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
I've genuinely had pretty good experiences in Wethersfield. I think the problem was they were closed earlier this week for the upgrades, and later in the week, the other branches were closed.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Just got out of DMV after registering the trick mentioned above. I wouldn't have had time to register, but some angry man have me his ticket as he stormed out, saved me at least 2 hours.

I registered my 92 as a classic (lmao) and paid $6.35 in tax on my $100 purchase price. $113.35 total charge.

Emissions in July, do they visually inspect for a cat? Truck has a straight pipe ATM, but I'll be welding a new muffler in, and might as well grab a high flow cat and build a whole exhaust of they'll fail me, or it won't pass the sniffer.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Super Aggro Crag posted:

On my way to BT's Smokehouse for lunch. :cool:

Which ones that? Farmington? I'll blow the air horn when I roll past in 45min.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Anyone in CT have one of the CDMs out of an 88-94 Chevy truck radio?

Delco model 16147075

I'd rather give one of youse some money than a junk yard.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
88-98 full-size Chevy rear bumper chrome in great condition, $100.

Edit- if that's too big, its fine. I'll just grab a Chinese one on eBay.

ed2- thats if you guys are in CT or coming up i-91?

always be closing fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Aug 11, 2015

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Laying tile😢

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

ACEofsnett posted:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Holdbrooks, courtesy NEAI 2015.

Omfg hahahahhaahhaha

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
'Grats.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005

Super Aggro Crag posted:

Facilities manager at this site is goving away 4 and 6 banks of employee lockers. Anyone need any?

Where's that at?

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Lol. Gonna pass, thanks though.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Hey dudes. If anyone has a 94+ s10 pickup/blazer/bravada sitting around or knows of one, I am looking for clean interior pieces.

I've been keeping an eye on CL obviously, don't want to pay big at the junkyard, so I figured I'd post in here.

Dash board is the old 94-97 style.

I bought a beautiful ECSB rot free 94 with a trashed interior. I'll post some pics soon.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Who dat? Mike j?

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
I bought the red s10 as a winter beater and its been giving me all kinds of problems. Multifunction switch, heater core, window motor, and now keeps blowing brake light fuse. Column was all jacked up from being broken into, so I ordered another column(without tilt, silly me, and their diff lengths and steering shafts lol. Got another column and gonna try and get it all back together with some new tires tomorrow so I don't have to drive the blackness in the snow.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
At the risk of sounding like a millenial, I really like Discord, we should make one of those.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
The Ty Rod's 44th annual fall swap meet is this Sunday at Stafford Motor Speedway. Anyone going? I think im going to put my s10 in cars for sale, try to put some cheddar together for my '53 project.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Does that scanner have the capability to pair a 98 Cherokee key fob to the truck?

I will at least buy a sausage egg and cheese this year, I dont really need much else, but just enjoy being amongst my people.

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Yeah I think I am going to end up doing that.

Anybody buy anything today? I bought a sata3000 digitial hvlp gun and some skirts for my 53, which ended up not fitting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
Just had a kid so having this, and next week off is amazing. gently caress 10 hours outside in this poo poo.

• Locked thread