Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khelmar
Oct 12, 2003

Things fix me.

Opentarget posted:

At the vet's tomorrow, I told my sister to mention the pup licking between her hind legs a lot today and she said it was probably because she has stitches back there that I had no idea about. My sister had called the store and asked why, but they wouldn't answer and just told her to ask the vet. So that's got me worried a bit as well.

I can understand the store saying that - it's a medical question, and they could get into trouble for practicing without a license if they get into that sort of thing. I'd make sure to ask the vet - they can check for sutures, inflammation, etc.

If you're worried about how objective your vet is about things, you can always get a second opinion from another vet. I've been on both ends of the second opinion line, and I'm always happy to send along whatever records I have. If they're reluctant to have you get a second opinion, that's a warning flag in my book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU