Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Citycop
Apr 11, 2005

Greetings, Rainbow Dash.

I will now sing for you a song that I hope will ease your performance anxiety.
My great dane is 6mo old.
He's 75lbs now, I feed him Nutro Max large breed puppy.
WTH is this? I just noticed it yesterday, it has not been there long. He stays inside most of the time, but we just moved to Texas and he has a new yard and he has had a few romps through a field and a small pond.

My best guesses:
Ants
Cactus plants
Posion Ivy
canine acne

Citycop fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Apr 5, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Citycop
Apr 11, 2005

Greetings, Rainbow Dash.

Took my 9mo old to the vet today to get neutered. :(

Staying on top of his chewing lately has been a challenge. His favorite thing is a fuzzy blanket. If you leave him alone he will also bite a blanket and sit there with it in his mouth indefinitely.

Citycop
Apr 11, 2005

Greetings, Rainbow Dash.

Well in a couple of weeks my puppy will be a year old, they say that danes grow past a year but I don't think I can get away with calling him a puppy anymore.

Dec 2011 (3 months old)

Aug 2012 (11 months)

He's been the sweetest, greatest tempered family dog we have ever had. I just got him fixed last month, right about the time he started to mark things outside. He's pretty much obedience trained. He's an excellent walker, on and off lead. He knows: Heel, Sit, Down, Stay (were working on this to stretch it out), Speak (when he's in the mood), and "Tell me" which is more of a warbly moaning sound :D. When he does a good speak indoors you can feel it in your chest, it's pretty drat loud.

Citycop fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Aug 23, 2012