Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Oodles of Wootles posted:

How often do you hear "I don't need to know how to write, I'm an engineer"?

I have a friend who is an engineer, he calls me about once a month and has me write out his research notes into an actual coherent document, which he then turns in to his boss for a stupid pay raise.

Last time I asked him for a little pocket cash for doing it, he told me all the payment I needed was in finding an actual use for that Journalism degree.

My friend is a douche bag. And apparently gives credit to engineers not understanding how to write.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I remember wondering why everyone though the Eagles and Chiefs were playoff teams. :smugbert:

Sadly I also remember thinking Cincy was a Division Champion.:cripes:

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Tae posted:

Bears's defense is old, can't keep up *said for the last 4 years*

To be fair...

They are old. But apparently Lovie Smith discovered the location of the Lazarus Pit.

• Locked thread