Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

:stare:
John McClain from the Houston Chronicle has plenty of inside sources but is quite often full of poo poo to a remarkable degree. In my opinion he also tends to latch onto stupid ideas, whether his own or things he hears, and then stick with them no matter how absurd the surrounding situation gets.

And speaking of retarded ideas and not understanding the big picture, never listen to a word that comes out of Jerome Solomon's mouth. He's another Chronicle guy, and as of late seems to think parroting stupid poo poo radio callers think is good journalism - he's tried to lead the charge to get Peyton in Houston. Because Matt Schaub is not good, you see. gently caress the offensive scheme, gently caress the personnel, gently caress the playcalling, ship out Schaub and plug in Manning and a super bowl trophy will materialize on Kirby Drive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

Crossposting a find by Indifferent in N/V that shows how current and former Texans players feel about Jerome Solomon.

Read bottom to top:

Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

Moxie posted:

Well to be fair, it's not just the not raping that changed. By all accounts he has left previous assholish ways behind and has been presidential candidate style squeaky clean, which is pretty tough to do for two years straight.

Man, I've got two and a half decades of alleged rape to catch up on. I didn't know I'd been toughing it out this long.

Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

Slow, old Bradie James blew his coverage of MJD to give up a short pass against the Jags that was their only TD this afternoon and fat, old John McClain from the Chronicle decided it was the right time to tweet this:

@McClain_on_NFL posted:

This is what happens to SB pretenders. Jags score cause Gabbert threw for 32 to Robinson for a first down at the 5. Gabbert 5 TD pass to J-D

gently caress you, Pancakes.

Arschlochkind
Mar 29, 2010

Hey I remember that thread! Let's see what some of us had to say about the ol' Houston Texans...

Intruder posted:

Haha Houston being the class of the year. They just replaced the side of their offensive line they run toward the majority of the time, their only good WR is Andre Johnson (when even OTA reports say the rookies are struggling, gently caress) and he'll probably get hurt, who knows with Schaub's health, their defense can only go down from where it was last season, Kareem Jackson is going to get a lot more snaps at CB than last season...

11-5 is their absolute ceiling. 8-8 or 9-7 is more realistic

Intruder posted:

Everyone is predicting the Texans make it deep into the playoffs it seems like but seriously they're more likely to go 4-12 (due to injuries and SOS) than 12-4 (cause they have no shot at this)

Oh.

Intruder you're the best~ :unsmith:

• Locked thread