Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Never, ever believe a drat word from John Clayton despite the fact everyone talks like he knows something (blackmail)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Febreeze posted:

First of all, Schefter is reliable, and doesn't get things wrong, so why would people hate someone who usually waits till something is confirmed to report it? If it's true who cares? He doesn't rumor mill or make random poo poo up like Florio does, he's just well connected enough to get the actual truth when it happens most of the time.

He's not insulting Schefter

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Once you get to the point where thousands of dollars are given to you for writing nothing-content every week, sticking up for what is basically cattle to them isn't a smart business move.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

OSheaman posted:

Every year I have that moment of shock when I remember that DeAngelo Hall is still playing.

His jersey is in the hall of fame.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hizawk posted:

If someone does 5 picks in one game do they then remove Halls place?

Nah, it just stays there. He's one of 19 people to do it.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Florio assumes the Dolphins are ran by Ashton Kutcher

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Not a stretch to say it's fantasy related but most of the injury-related news is motivated by gambling. The line shifts and people bet on the other side if a key player is listed as doubtful on the injury reports (which only exist due to said gambling).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Bears's defense is old, can't keep up *said for the last 4 years*

• Locked thread