Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Now I kinda want a football player to claim to be a prophet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Chichevache posted:

Huuuuurrrrrrr my footlong:downswords:

more like six inch

i think that's 100% of the jokes

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Mel Mudkiper posted:

He will get sentenced to 12 years but only get 11

thats pretty good

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Febreeze posted:

Millions of people play the lottery despite miniscule chances of winning. This poo poo operates on almost the same level by giving you slightly more illusion of control over your "ticket" making you think you have a chance.

That, plus football fans are dumb, makes me think the ad campaign is probably working

But the lottery's marketing is just sort of there, not EVERYWHERE MAKING YOU HATE WATCHING SPORTS

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

sweet thursday posted:

We still have to wait for the results from our Football Science Lab, but it's a pretty incredible thing to have your user count jump up so high in such a short time. You see almost no growth from March throughout August, but suddenly in September the curve on the graph grows exponentially. We're cutting a new course here at Draftkings.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Spoeank posted:

The best part is the commercials do literally nothing to differentiate between them. I'm dreading football tomorrow for the endless FANKINGS poo poo

They'll merge like Sirius/XM and become FANKING DUEL

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

whoa whoa whoa back it up there

BBW Doesn't have Giant Checks. That's how you can tell the difference. Giant Checks.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

That's the wrongest sentence you're going to see in 2016

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I killed fiddy men

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Ehud posted:

WW2 and Vietnam were basically the same war

Every war since 1871 is the Franco-Prussian War.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

swickles posted:

We treat the HoF like some kind of loving temple that is so important and sacred, when it's literally the football equivalent of the high score screen in an arcade machine.

Plus its in Ohio, and a bad town even by Ohio Standards, so how sacred can it really be

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

v2vian man posted:

ohio is good, but canton is very bad

My brother, who lives in Ohio already, turned down a job because he'd have to move to Canton. Puts it all in perspective.

Also, Ohio is terrible because its full of Ohioans. Plus its like the most Generic State Possible. It simply is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I'm no nuts and bolts football guy and just like watching the gladiators fight, but I hate how everyone is so fixated on one of the 24 guys that takes the field.

He must be a terrible quarterback because he doesn't Win Games!! Never mind it's a team sport and no quarterback, no matter how good, can win if the defense is a fart. Even I can see that.

• Locked thread