Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

You're getting some good mileage out of your new most favoritist emote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

sweet thursday posted:

Let chiche be chiche. Didn't the Seahawks losing the Super Bowl hilariously earn him any slack?

I got nothing but love for chiche :a2m:

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Chilichimp posted:

Thankfully Ehud does the Lord's work and provides us with the juicy bits.

We're all grateful for this.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

midwat posted:

Someone was mean? To a towing employee? Oh my stars! *clutches pearls, faints dead away*

Not just that, an overly predatory towing company. She should be fired? hahaha.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

swickles posted:

Nope, every single one is a terrible person. This woman is a hero.

Britt McHenry 2016(my bed, that is)

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Well you see he was old and a fatherly figure so

In the end it didn't matter, he died knowing he was disgraced and his beloved football program was about to be eviscerated(that it ultimately wasn't is irrelevant).

gently caress Penn State forever.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Cactus Jack posted:

I know it is "Sports Journalism", but how is this man employed?

I mean, he is a gift and Ehud is his Messenger

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't twitter, what's the egg avatar thing?

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

DOOP posted:

How does Omar Kelly still have a job?

Because he "think out the box"

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I don't think Omar will manage to hit Ehud though

hosed up if true

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

swickles posted:

Are we having a Douche of the Year tournament this year? If not, maybe we should have worst sports writer/tv guy tournament. Omar Kelly is a number 1 seed for sure. Also, not exactly sure why one would MRI a quad...

How about you get the Goon Draft goin!

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

This is the best

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Med mal defense and insurance property claims.

I quit this morning because my boss literally us every cliche of a shady south Florida lawyer. I'm done. Tax law in Denver or In house counsel work at FPL is next for me.

And man Omar might hate Tannehill more than PFZ does bc lol at him calling Tannehill not tough get the gently caress out

Goddammit we were this close to Better Call Saul: Florida Shade

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I'm the overworked, jaded defense attorney who incompetently got the wrong guy convicted because the system failed.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Mel Mudkiper posted:

no one on the show is the wrong guy jesus christ get your poo poo together

They've done plenty of wrongly convicted storylines. Hell, I just watched on a couple of nights ago.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I didn't know there was a spinoff Law and Order:Lieberal Pussy Bullshit Squad

YOU'RE OUT OF ORDER

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

Ray Guy shouldn't be there either.

I like the fact that Guy being in makes you mad, shitboy

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

swickles posted:

I dont see why Tillman can't go in as a contributor instead of a player if people are going to be so uppity about his work as a player.

I'd totally be down with this

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

A special dispensation.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

ChickenMedium posted:

The dude was such a shithead he got murdered by his own guys. Do we really want to honor that? I mean, I know the NFL does, because they get paid by the government to rah rah all things military.

Edgy

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

godDAMN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Amy Pole Her posted:

Lol my track record speaks for itself

*constantly wrong*
*says don't play gotcha, he changes his opinions*
*somehow still wrong*

THE CROSS I BEAR

The Football Funhouse › Writing & reporting in today's NFL: The cross I bear

The Football Funhouse › Writing & reporting in today's NFL: I’m what people call “an influencer.”

• Locked thread