Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Haha

I loving love love love when Players call out Omar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Ehud posted:

okay you got me

I was legitimately trying to get one of the guys at work to buy one

Unfortunately all of the pretty ones want doctors (like swickles) and other successful career men

my man I worked with was making 50k a year and that isn't enough to lure anyone worthwhile. They straight up tell you in their profiles that you need a six figure income.

Where I live we call this "dating"

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I love that Adam Gase told Omar he was 0 for 4 and should check his sources. Haha not even that sociopath could spin that.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Armando heavily alluded to it yesterday. In a clever way, too. When asked on the radio who it was directed to, he stated he didn't want to embarrass anyone, but it was "DREADful"

I got a laugh

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

It couldn't be Armando, he's actually in with the FO.

Omar is the only guy who still tries to break stories with his poo poo opinion and he has very few player ties anymore.

Who else could it be? I wanted it to be Omar so bad but I may have been reading too much into it. Calling it dreadful was awesome regardless

I doubt Omar would straight up lie though. Not if its very easy for him to be caught

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

swickles posted:

I feel like you are giving Omar too much credit. Also what type of lawyerin you doing these days?

Med mal defense and insurance property claims.

I quit this morning because my boss literally us every cliche of a shady south Florida lawyer. I'm done. Tax law in Denver or In house counsel work at FPL is next for me.

And man Omar might hate Tannehill more than PFZ does bc lol at him calling Tannehill not tough get the gently caress out

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

GNU Order posted:

Bring back FakeOmarKelly, imo

Literally everyone quit.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

CubanMissile posted:

Omar went from supporting the Tunsil pick to being "indifferent" about it rather quickly.

Now I'm even more on board.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
God we have the worst writers

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I meant Miami

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
How do I quote tweets? Omar has an amazingly lovely tweet from May 9 at 7:55am

quote:

Welcome the Dolphins @KDx17, the franchise where you'll often be overlooked and ignored.

KDx17 = Kenyan Drakes Twitter

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
https://mobile.twitter.com/OmarKelly/status/729641035446521856

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I've got a bunch of issues with the article because if you understood Miami you'd know how huge it was a guy of that caliber fell to us, especially if you subscribe to the train of thought that a good offensive line will elevate a running back and quarterback.

It was such an easy thing to refute but instead he took a weird "lol old man just doesn't get it" stance

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hahahaha

Shocked bystander. Can someone please make that avatar sized? I have a Dolphins themed avatar idea brewing...

I'll revisit this when I have a moment

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I'll be Angie Harmons seat in the courtroom

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hahaha

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
James Walker said he's never seen a tackle so large move so well

Omar trying to be contradictory well I never

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
James Walker has the easiest job

He breaks absolutely nothing and simply repeats stories from beat writers or pff or other sites. It's insane how lazy he is.

Omar of course called out for being the only guy to say Tunsil looked bad. Calls other writers sheep lol.

It's seriously like this every year. Naanee is the best example

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Omar went on recorded screaming that Jones was going to sit out actual games and we need to pay him now.

He's shown up for mini camp

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

pangstrom posted:

Just an aside, but: why did Reshad Jones drop to the 5th round?

Raw. Coverage skills concerns. I remember Ireland wanted to trade up in the 3rd when he feel but he was overruled.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/reshad-jones?id=496739

He's improved pretty heavily on all of those. Rare case I suppose.

It's weird to say but as far as pure talent evaluation, Ireland was good.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
FRONT OFFICES ANSWER TO ME
I KEEP THEM ACCOUNTABLE

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Such a fuvkimg weak take though.

I SAID HELL PROBABLY IMPROVE

PROBABLY

loving hack

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Dude I'll have you know players answer to Front Offices

Who do Front Offices answer to? Omar.

Checkmate

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
HE CANT DO IT HIMSELF PEOPLE

I'm laughing so hard at him not knowing Drakes number

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I'm really hoping the offensive line looks good and we at least can see how tannehill looks not getting his rear end beat every loving snap but this team is so borderline retarded we skipped out on drafting a guard in the mid rounds with several top values staring us In the face

To draft an injury prone running back and a great value but puzzling selection of a WR.

Ugh. We just don't get it. And now Dallas Thomas is slated to start. BUT HE LIFTS WEIGHTS NOW!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Yeah there's been serious backlash against Omar. Even Gase called him out.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Omar keeps writing negative poo poo and gets the players wrong lol

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Man he hates tannehill

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
If nnnAdam responded to emails we wouldn't be in this position

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Him arguing with fans saying he's the one who holds the coaches and front office accountable was easily the greatest moment

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Please show this

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Tillman was shot because those marines didn't have Omar around to hold them accountable

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
JLC can't even break the news on his own tweets.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Yeah sorry JLC is totally wrong. He loving did the twitter version of plagerizing which is these guys livelihood.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He's seriously wrong all the time

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
lol yeah seriously

No... no I don't use Google why does everyone keep tweeting that

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
What the gently caress are you talking about

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Chichevache posted:

How retarded sometimes people who work their whole lives in a field can be completely retarded about it, like my realtor father-in-law. Or me, who has his life posting on SA, and still sucks at it.

They had absolutely zero link then you just went off the deep end.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Grant was a pretty great returner though, kinda what we drafted him for.

Omar as usual trying to sound tough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol my track record speaks for itself

*constantly wrong*
*says don't play gotcha, he changes his opinions*
*somehow still wrong*

THE CROSS I BEAR

• Locked thread