Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I feel like posting a random Omar Kelly tweet.

@OmarKelly: Confession: I just caught myself looking at a Dolphins picture of Dennis Hickey and calling him the silver fox. I'm so ashamed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

MonsterWalk posted:

Peter King is the loving worst.

He's bad, but Omar Kelly still exists.

These are from the last hour.

@OmarKelly: Ask yourself who uncovers & documents most of the world's corruption? Newspapers are the watchdog for the world's evil people.

@OmarKelly: While football practice might confuse some, I've been doing them for 25-years. At this point it's like the Matrix to me. I see the code.

@OmarKelly: Caleb Sturgis might want to try yoga. That really helped me with my groin/hernia issues.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Chichevache posted:

Maybe there is some context to those posts that I'm missing, but presented in that order in such a short time frame it just screams "maybe not mental illness but certainly in need of some therapy" to me. Like, dude has some real issues with narcissism.

There is at least a handful of those tweets every single day from Omar. It's a constant goldmine because he tweets so much.

He is at 149,600 tweets right now lol

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

That's literally 75 tweets a day haha

That seems low. He must be tweeting a lot more since I began following him.

Here are some from just now. He's going on a rant again.

@OmarKelly: People often ask why do I spent so much time explaining myself. What they don't realize is...you don't see my mentions.

@OmarKelly: People discover me by word of mouth. They have no clue who I am, what I do, why I do it, what qualifies me. Therefore, they challenge me.

@OmarKelly: Please understand about 2,000 new people have followed me since camp started. Family members, agents, friends. I hurt their feelings plenty.

@OmarKelly: That's not my intent. I'm like a ref calling a game. I call a fair 1. I don't play favorites, don't do politics. I'm just straight shooting

@OmarKelly: Most new followers either love me, or hate me (story of my life). I mean no harm. What I'm doing is my job. I'm not meant for everyone.

@OmarKelly: If you stay in your feelings, or have a sensitive stomach, or don't like to hear MY TRUTHS....I do both of us a favor & unfollow.

@OmarKelly: As I said when camp began...if you're new just be quiet and observe what I do and how I do it. Soon enough you'll figure me out.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

@OmarKelly: I'm not an ego driven guy (despite what my critics think), but my numbers have ALWAYS spoken for themselves. Numbers bring power & influence

@OmarKelly: I work VERY HARD not to abuse that power and influence. Today that's my biggest battle on a daily basis.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

football fuckerman posted:

what numbers, Omar? Are pageviews keeping the ol Miami Herald afloat?

@OmarKelly: Today has probably been my most productive day as a journalist this whole year, & I haven't written a word. Relationships run this business

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

@SI_PeterKing 7m
What a great city Denver is.

@SI_PeterKing 2m
DENVER-As Peyton Manning told me today with a wink, "Pretty good place for pizza, know what I mean?"

Did Peter King just hire a prostitute?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

@OmarKelly: Confession: I don't mind being the villain. But what my critics have learned is I'm right A LOT more often than I'm wrong.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

quote:

7. Its truck month and that can only mean one thing: Its time to buy a new truck because of what month it is.

hahaha

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Let's check in with Omar

@OmarKelly: Confession: I told my mother in law to pick up Kniles Davis on her fantasy team. She won last week. (I feel like a cheater)

oh

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

@OmarKelly: It's called holding the Dolphins accountable. Philbin, Tannehill, Hickey, Ross, coordinators don't have to answer to you. They answer to me.

@OmarKelly: I hold them accountable for you because that's MY JOB...You hold me accountable. See how that works?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I like the rest of MMQB.com

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I think of myself as a well spoken black.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Jemele Hill once tried to make the word "friend of the family" the sports person of the year lol

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

@OmarKelly: Jameis Winston's rape allegations don't concern me. Stealing crab legs doesn't concern me.What concerns me is his decision making, maturity.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

@OmarKelly: "@Msavage757: u r a soft mother fucker who hides behind his keyboard"» I ain't never hard to find bro. I'll tell you where I'm gonna be.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Hartline likes to call Omar out.

@OmarKelly: By the time the pressure got there neither WR even crossed. But there was nobody to pick, so why didn't Clay just sit it down? Flaw on play

@brianhartline: @OmarKelly there you go talking about something you know zero about... Cmon man

I hope Omar responds.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

@OmarKelly: Advice: Don't send me like 15 tweets in a row. Play hard to get a little. That's like texting a girl you like non-stop. Pace yourself.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Chilichimp posted:

This guy needs his own thread.

I just wrote a post about him on FART:

http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2014/11/21/bad-beat-spotlight-omar-kelly-part-1/

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

@SI_PeterKing: RIP, Mario Cuomo. A great public servant.

@SI_PeterKing: RT @southshield: did you tell the Maitre d’? … I don’t understand. What do you mean?

hahahaha

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I love this attitude from Lions fans/writers that somehow Suh is leaving a contender for a bad team.

quote:

Miami has had six coaches in the past 11 seasons and hasn't seen a Super Bowl in three decades.

lol you're the lions and you're going to try and big league the Phins about Super Bowl appearances?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Omar Kelly update

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

hahahahahaha

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

One of Omar's big problems is his legion of sycophant followers that feed his ego.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Omar doesn't get things wrong. Information just changes

I think it's time for part 2 of my Bad Beat Spotlight.

Part 1 is here for those of you who don't go into the FARThouse: http://www.footballandrationalthoughts.com/2014/11/21/bad-beat-spotlight-omar-kelly-part-1/

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

hahahahahaha what does that even mean

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I dunno. I think I'd rather suffer massive head trauma than years of violence and male rape.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

A life you cannot remember or one you wish you could forget

drat this just got philosophical

Please go write a new roger Goodell email article thanks

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Omar Kelly is in rare "complete piece of human poo poo" form. I mean, he's always a jackass, but this is something else.

@OmarKelly: "@BartDePalma: The timing of this law suit would not have anything to do with his impending NFL contract, would it?"» money grab from day 1

@OmarKelly: "@hagler_matt: or like in the OJ case the criminal courts did not work."» then why wait to file it right before Winston came into money?

@OmarKelly : "@mshaneb13: Money grab? She's suing for 15k."» do you know she's working on a documentary, reality series type stuff?

@OmarKelly: "@LanceMinzer: Think civil suit against Winston will hurt his draft stock? I'm thinking yes."» Nah. Surprises nobody. She's done her damage

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I'm more qualified to follow Omar Kelly than 99% of you.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

FakeOmaryKelly owned

@FakeOmarKelly · 4 Sep 2012
Told my wife Michelle Obama looked kinda hot tonight. I'm now apparently sleeping on the couch. When keeping it real goes wrong.

@FakeOmarKelly · 16 Mar 2012
My source is confirming Matt Flynn is the favorite to land in Miami. My source is also confirming he just saw Tupac at a 7-11 in Hialeah.

@FakeOmarKelly · 31 Jan 2012
Warning...Get gansta, get blocked. No tolerance AT ALL this offseason. Unless you've got tremendous, chiseled abs. That gets me all hot.

@FakeOmarKelly · 15 Jan 2012
All of you saying you would take Hakeem Nicks over Vontae Davis have obviously never seen Vontae's rear end before.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I try to be nice to everyone all of the time :unsmith:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Hey dickbag just because you're the most jacked dolphin fan doesn't mean you can ignore me >:-(

what happened

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Welp, I just tried some different variations of the Omar Kelly username and one of them is an account that has one tweet and it's a pic of a dude kissing another dude's penis.

But yeah, I'd like to be involved in a new Fake Omar Kelly.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Hahaha some stupid baby at ESPN is mad that Tebow didn't give them an inside scoop on being signed by the Eagles.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/20/espn-reporter-complains-that-tebow-didnt-hand-scoop-to-espn/

quote:

On Sunday, Jay Glazer of FOX Sports reported that Tim Tebow had agreed to terms with the Eagles. Tim Tebow separately is employed by ESPN. Which makes the fact that Glazer scooped ESPN regarding an ESPN employee even more noteworthy.

And that has been noticed by other ESPN employees. John Barr of ESPN griped on Twitter about Tebow’s failure to hand the scoop to his other employer.

“What gets me is how people take $$$ from the WWL then let OTHERS break news of their career changes,” Barr said on Twitter. “Lookin at u Tebow & Parcells.” (Though an unverified account, ESPN has confirmed that it belongs to Barr.)

On one hand, it would make sense for someone who gets paid by ESPN to hand the news of a career development to ESPN. On the other hand, it’s not required. It also assumes that, in this specific case, Tebow consciously chose to give the news to Glazer and not to Adam Schefter. It’s entirely possible that Glazer got the information independent of Tebow.

With or without knowing whether Tebow was Glazer’s source, it’s not the best look for an ESPN reporter to publicly complain about it. Especially on the same day Schefter explained that, if given commissioner powers over the sports media for a day, he’d have members of the media stop speculating about the sources for reports.

THE WWL

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Yesterday:

@OmarKelly: Mike Wallace > Kenny Stills. But Greg Jennings is better/more accomplished than Brian Hartline (63 TDs), & DeVante Parker > Rishard Matthews

Today:

@KSTiLLS: Bleacher report > Omar Kelly

I like this Kenny Stills guy

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

@OmarKelly: It's funny how we view "boxers." But I don't care who you are. At 5-foot-5, 146 pounds you ain't about to whip me. Hell nah!

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

@NYTSports: Scoop from @RichSandomir: @BillSimmons is leaving ESPN. Story coming soon here @NYTSports.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

@flasportsbuzz: ESPN President John Skipper said it his decision not to renew Bill Simmons and it is time to move on.

• Locked thread