Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

aww yiss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Peter King is the living incarnation of First World Problems.

I live in the US, and cannot relate to "coffeenerdness" and field hockey. Peter King is the voice of the One Percent Sports Fan.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Declan MacManus posted:

People would definitely say things like "oy" when he threw picks tho

Comments about picking up the blitz would have to be handled carefully, as would anything to do with his concentration

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Anals of History posted:

The humblest, hardest-working gif

that GIF trained for months in a secluded cabin for this day

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

So Peter King took a photo of him driving in the bike lane because he was late for an interview

The Twitter backlash has been outstanding

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Chichevache posted:

I like her half-assed apology. "I did it for my boss!":qq: You know who else did it for their boss? Oskar Dirlewanger.

Reichsführer-SS Peter King demands your unflinching loyalty

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

DJExile posted:

We must secure the existence of our journalists and a future for hot takes.

I wish we could upvote comments, because these are 14 Words of greatness

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

swickles posted:

Pat Tillman left a lucrative, high paying job to defend his country. Service of others should be the thing that we value most, and he was an embodiment of that notion. I honestly don't care if he gets in the HoF or not, but I think arguing about it in the same way as arguing whether or not Hines Ward belongs in the hall (he does) is the stupidest loving thing and anyone who actively engages in that debate is a loving idiot who lacks all perspective.

never forget

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Chichevache posted:

YES, he also Emphasizes Randomly throughout the Flyer because it DRAWS ATTENTION to your product and YOU WANT attention because it is GOOD!

If you don't try to bring attention to things it sounds like a robot wrote it. Just like that. Isn't this terribly uniform? No one wants to buy this.

Also, all of the signs need to be red now. All of them. It stands out. Red stands out more. But no neon-green.

Scare quotes are haram and shameful.

• Locked thread