Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

The new Lions writer, Tim Twentyman seems pretty spot on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

I also really like Pat Kirwin and on Sirius NFL Radio I absolutely love Ross Tucker.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

If someone does 5 picks in one game do they then remove Halls place?

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

While working at a gym in Canada about 8 years ago, a member would print out all 14 pages of TMQ every week and read it. Afterwards he would leave it on the magazine pile for others to read. Knowing little about football, I started to read them and found them fascinating. It really kindled my desire to know more about the sport.

So thanks for that, TMQ. I pretty much stopped reading all other forms of sports writing when I found TFF.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

I loving love Ross Tucker and his awkward attempts to link advertising to what he's talking about with relation to football. It's even more glorious because you can tell he hates it but kinda loves doing it at the same time.

Also he's pretty funny.

• Locked thread