Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Chichevache posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Fin_du_Monde_(beer)

Beer talk is better than BBQ talk and I won't hear any disagreement.
I'm late to this but yeah Trader Joes and QFC carry this beer. It is a gift to myself every once and awhile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

MourningView posted:

and he wrote the exact same gigantic column every single week.
Throughout the season I'll occasionally read TMQ. It's very true that every column is exactly the same. It's to the point where I don't even need to finish his sentences/parapgraphs, because I already know where he's going with it.

Stop Me Before I Blitz Again!
Ye gods, the Potomac Drainage Basin Indigenous Persons blitzed seven; allowing [Player] to take a short pass and walk into the end zone.
Yes, the blitz sometimes works: [Example] But the blitz tactic backfires pretty regularly; more below.

I don't know why I read his lovely column. I guess I enjoy hate-reading it. It makes me appreciate the good stuff I suppose.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

I loving love it.

• Locked thread