Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WeWereSchizo
Mar 9, 2005

Bite my shiny metal ass!

Rap posted:

I mostly avoid him, but really I think from a journalism perspective we'll never see a more poorly planned, poorly executed article than that eight-page brainfuck he churns out every Sunday night and you have to watch that car wreck sometimes to remind yourself what not to become

Don't stare too long into that abyss, Rap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeWereSchizo
Mar 9, 2005

Bite my shiny metal ass!

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

Compare that to Al-Jazeera, which has utterly insane oversight and fact checking, and you'll see the difference in the level of reporting that is produced.

Does Al-Jazeera report on football? I mean, they have articles on something called football, but I think it's mistranslated.

WeWereSchizo
Mar 9, 2005

Bite my shiny metal ass!

GD_American posted:

I'm sure part of his hiring was a serious mention of ESPN's Twitter policy and how many eyes are on him now because of his gaffe.

"Tweet first, ask questions never, and always act like you have exclusive access?"

• Locked thread