Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Jay Glazer: Douche-y, but Effective

He also has the perfect name for what he is short of something made up like BROSEF MALLETT BROUGHT TO YOU BY MONSTER ENERGY(TM) :smuggo:

Apparently Jim Wyatt at The Tennessean is the ultimate :ninja: source if you care about the Titans for some reason, and in fact the only reason anyone would ever read The Tennessean.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

bananasinpajamas posted:

Who's that Dallas reporter who always nails mock drafts for some reason? I guess he has insider bullshit

Rick Gosselin, he's a huge rear end in a top hat but every team tells him their picks the day before for some reason so it's the most accurate :airquote: mock draft :airquote: around.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Arschlochkind posted:

John McClain from the Houston Chronicle has plenty of inside sources but is quite often full of poo poo to a remarkable degree. In my opinion he also tends to latch onto stupid ideas, whether his own or things he hears, and then stick with them no matter how absurd the surrounding situation gets.

Is that smell John McClain, or the Crown Paper mill? :iiam:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Kuharsky is a regular fixture on 104.5 in Nashville and he works the Loud Obnoxious Jersey Guy schtick for all it's worth. The only remotely good thing about him is when he gets in shouting matches with dumb redneck callers and just starts openly insulting them.

With any luck Frank Wycheck just snaps one day and crushes his skull on live radio.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Ozu posted:

This is not a satire account.

@OmarKelly
I'm like a cat. Very moody. Sometimes I want to play. Sometimes I'll scratch you. You just never know.

This is unfair to cats, because cats typically bury their turds rather than post them on Twitter.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

I think Tim Tebow's real problem is that he's dumb.

We're talking about someone who hasn't changed anything about how they play football since about 2007. If a wide receiver can't learn how to run a full pro route tree we call him dumb as poo poo, if running backs can't learn blitz pickup they're loving morons. Quarterback is a steeper learning curve of course, but Tebow has show no development anywhere in his game at all. Doing more than reading half the field and either running the ball, handing it off or throwing a Hail Mary seems completely beyond his comprehension. And his technique remains exactly as horrid as it ever was.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Speaking of which, I find it amusing that no sports journalist, given their propensity for blatant trolling for clicks, has written a "In defense of Schiano" article.

I think he's crossed over into being such a horrible failure on all fronts all at once that it would make them look too dumb even for sports "journalism." Which is pretty amazing.

I wonder if we'll ever see a day when a Belichick disciple gets the bright idea to copy what makes Belichick good at his job, instead of copying how he's kind of an rear end in a top hat. It has the novelty of never having been tried.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Can a Boston sports media homer be such a douche about Boston sports that even Boston sports homers pretty much all hate him?

Yes, it's that guy. He's like a failed Skip Bayless prototype with a chowder - based circulatory system.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Seriously that's cringe worthy for a poster let alone a millionaire journalist

I apologize to any posters I've bitched about lately because that's so much worse. What a loving douchebag.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

For those that don't know:

quote:

Stage IV The cancer has spread to distant tissues or organs

:smith:

e: Depending on the cancer you can still survive it, but the scale only goes up to IV so it's real bad.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Pron on VHS posted:

What was so bad about what he tweeted, clowning on Boston (whether the natives or the sports teams) for being anti-black is pretty spot on and good

Boston has many nonwhite people that you seem to think either don't exist or don't count, which seems kind of problematic.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Pron on VHS posted:

I've lived in Boston as a non-white, so nah, it isn't

The city's lovely reputation w/r/t race is definitely earned

Actually I was just being a smartass.

But all kidding aside, Boston is a fractal maze full of frostbitten assholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Mel Mudkiper posted:

That article has to be objective proof that the Sports editor doesn't read a single word of what Kelly types

Or it was even more self important to start with.

Somehow.

• Locked thread