Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
superaielman
Mar 16, 2006

You can't harm me. Are you a fucking ass? Do you not know who I am? He must not know who I am.

AAA DOLFAN posted:

There are several people who run it and I'm like 99% sure we all forgot the PW. I was given it years ago to update and just never did regularly. Did the original guy start from SA? I thought finheaven.

Omar's current attempt at picking a slapfight is with Randy Starks and Kao Misi is pretty amazing. drat it crazy, you suck for losing the password to fake omar kelly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

superaielman
Mar 16, 2006

You can't harm me. Are you a fucking ass? Do you not know who I am? He must not know who I am.
Fuckin seriously. Omar's in rare form this morning.

Omar on haters:

quote:

Every morning I have to start off with a fresh set of haters to shake off. Tiresome, but it does keep me driven.

quote:

The other theory is I have some people's dream job & they just hate it. Zach Thomas put it best. I get paid to have recess all day.

Omar on humility:

quote:

I have it (Humility). Just show no weakness

quote:

To @dmb132000 if you ask anyone who works with me, or knows me they'll tell you the real me. But how I grew up weakness makes u a target

Omar being hard and keepin it real on twitter, apparently.

superaielman
Mar 16, 2006

Can he take Rovell and Prisco with him too?

• Locked thread