Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ponies ate my Bagel
Nov 25, 2006

by T. Finninho

Gay Nudist Dad posted:

It's so close to my apartment, I had no excuse. This is minutes after I had a great experience with a small green SUV that decided to drive alongside me in my lane for a while. That is not the intention of lane sharing :argh:

I had to kinda stand in the street (in rush hour, by an intersection) to get this so I had to stay close.

:siren: YOUR CHALLENGE: A BOAT :siren:

The boat must be bigger than your motorcycle. (no toy boats, sorry landlocked states)

Damnit, I just finished a beer or I would totally win this one in 5 minutes. I can see boats from my front window. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ponies ate my Bagel
Nov 25, 2006

by T. Finninho

Gay Nudist Dad posted:

That is a cool boat. Thanks for skipping the rowboat.

Of all days for me to not ride into work, a coffee shop challenge? I'm in Seattle, goddamnit. I can't even count how many I pass on my (2.5 mile) ride to work. My office is a mile away from Starbucks HQ :argh:

Someone better beat me to this

Do you pass more dispensaries or more coffee shops otw to work?

Ponies ate my Bagel
Nov 25, 2006

by T. Finninho
Meh, no bonus points for me. It's raining today but lil girl was ready to go!

:siren:Your bike Off-road :siren:

Ponies ate my Bagel
Nov 25, 2006

by T. Finninho

Ghost Cactus posted:

The next challenge is: :siren: your bike next to a river or stream! :siren:

Do tidal rivers count?

I use photobucket on both the iPhone and android, works great.

Ponies ate my Bagel
Nov 25, 2006

by T. Finninho

nsaP posted:

I liked your first challenge....all the firetrucks live inside here. Maybe I can get lucky and catch em washing one.

Edit: Nevermind just thought of a way to get a firetruck out

Please post pics of the police report along with your bike.

Ponies ate my Bagel
Nov 25, 2006

by T. Finninho
All those bieks have engines in them!

I took that a day or two ago, but what the hell.

Ponies ate my Bagel
Nov 25, 2006

by T. Finninho

High mountain, I grabbed the best spot last night. Right past the bike is a 350 ft. drop to the road.

:siren:Your bike doing something it wasn't designed to do!:siren:

Ponies ate my Bagel
Nov 25, 2006

by T. Finninho

Gay Nudist Dad posted:

Riding below the speed limit (with both wheels in alignment and on the ground)

That's what I was thinking.

Ponies ate my Bagel
Nov 25, 2006

by T. Finninho

SaNChEzZ posted:

:siren: Your bike with a transient/vagrant/town crazy person! :siren:

I bet my Ex would count as a crazy person, but I'd rather take a pic with Manson I think. Do you think they'd let me in if I told them it was for the internet?

Ponies ate my Bagel
Nov 25, 2006

by T. Finninho

MotoMind posted:

This shouldn't be a hard challenge to fulfill, and it's only been a few days. God forbid any of us talk with homeless people. I thought this thread was dead with the opposite sex/nsfw challenges.

In any of the other goon based forums it would be, but we ride motorcycles and pull chicks left and right.... By spending our gas savings on $300/hr women....

Ponies ate my Bagel
Nov 25, 2006

by T. Finninho

Detroit117 posted:

Parking where ever you want (within reason even in a concrete wall) is the god given right of anyone that owns a mootorcycle :colbert:

I say go for it.

Sorry, couldn't help it.

The local college campus cops here are freaking Nazi's. I got harassed riding a bicycle through campus and I wasn't breaking any rules, just riding through on my way home. I've made 1 pass on the bike and got pulled over (I had an expired tag, but was waiting on the sticker from the dealer who renewed it the day I bought the bike) the guy was going to write me a ticket even though I had paperwork until I handed him my traffic lawyers card. He let me off with a "warning" and said he'd write me a ticket next time if he saw me with it again.

Ponies ate my Bagel
Nov 25, 2006

by T. Finninho
If you take the pic from the street I don't think anyone can actually say poo poo. If you're on his property I think he can tell you to get off but that's about it. When people start posturing with me I just take it to extremes fast and it usually works out. I'm more apt to do it when in full gear since I look a lot more imposing. My favorite line is, 'Hit me or STFU, I can't start it but I can finish it."

Having several years of MMA experience to back it up is helpful. As sometimes they choose not to STFU...

Ponies ate my Bagel
Nov 25, 2006

by T. Finninho

BotchedLobotomy posted:

It certainly would! Is that before or after you stopped competing as a professional roller skater? :allears:

Before, during and after. The place I was going to in town here closed recently, but I was working on my BJJ and Muay Thai. My dad got me into it as a kid, I've studied a lot of different styles from Tae-Kwan Do, American Karate, Jeet Kun Do and Judo. As for skating, I started that at 7 and quit around 19 with time off in between for injuries. I've done a lot of different things and I hate sitting around doing nothing. I was home schooled and had a ton of free time.

As for when people make fun of me on the internet I crawl into a ball and cry, my poor little ego just can't take it...

Ponies ate my Bagel
Nov 25, 2006

by T. Finninho
I found some roadkill and started to slow down and get a pic, but then I realized it was a skunk....

Ponies ate my Bagel
Nov 25, 2006

by T. Finninho
Easily done, the joker still isn't running and I've never wanted to use a motorcycle for target practice before...

Your bike somewhere it shouldn't be

The living room, an impound lot, a handicap spot - whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ponies ate my Bagel
Nov 25, 2006

by T. Finninho

nsaP posted:

Will one of you hipsters do this challenge? Or a new one even. These challenges are p. lame imo and stall the game. I thought about this thread today and checked it while I was out riding, thinking that even if it was a lame challenge I'd do it to start the game rolling again. I couldn't do this challenge while I was out and I'm not going to dress up, ride to starbucks or w/e, and ask someone to take my picture for this.

I'll do it tomorrow if nobody has done one by then.

• Locked thread