Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

Gullous posted:

I did not, I was out of the house!

If I win, I'm choosing your bike in a million pieces or your bike in an impound lot

The first one I have down but the second one might be difficult now that I own a SV rather than a KTM :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

:siren: With the most attractive member of the opposite sex you can find, SOs and partners don't count! :siren:

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

invision posted:

Oh come on

Look closer/try harder

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Nitramster posted:

Your bike doing something it wasn't designed to do!

:siren:Your bike at sunset, with the sun behind it:siren:

Make it look like a god!

Taken from my backyard:

:siren:Your bike with the most ridiculous animal you can find:siren:

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

^^^^ stuff like this! ^^^^

nsaP posted:

What do you have in mind here because personally, any animal that I think is even close to "ridiculous" is not one I'd come across on a bike.

Goon/misogynist answer is revert to the "take a pic with a member of the opposite sex" challenge.

It's a good challenge if you have to think about it or go ride your bike somewhere to get the job done. :colbert:

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Bow TIE Fighter posted:

Well, I am a "bear" :gay: (or some sort of otter, or cub, it's all quite vague...) so does this count? (Warning: topless hairy dude.)

Nicely done. What's next?

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Legerdemain posted:

(Bonus shot of said demon dwelling. Don't stare for too long though... ):ghost:

This weekend I passed a road called Whalebone Gulch. :siren:Post a funny sign.:siren: It can be a street, a business, whatever.

Crap I have a great one but my bike is in pieces.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Oh man I could just take a picture of the bike in the garage...I have fabricated things there! :buddy: (but that would be lame so I won't)

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Slim Pickens posted:

There we go. What a bitch that was.

:siren:Your bike next to a lesser-known landmark:siren:

For instance, Seattle has the space needle, but not a lot of people know we have a bronze statue of Lenin hanging out in the area, too. Something like that.

The Seattle troll!

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

I'm tempted to go take a picture on Capitalsaurus Court. (The street I ache to live on.)

Man that's better then Cyclotron court.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Fixed Gear Guy posted:

Hey buddy, sorry to be off-topic, but I'm interested in finding out how you got the dual headlights mounted on a Monster. Please please email me at tua96127@temple.edu. Thanks mang!!

If you're getting rid of the stock headlight I'd like it. I'll drop you an e-mail :)

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Best challenge, doing this when I get home.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Me and my wife were just talking about going there for giggles. :xd:

I think I have a good one for this but I'm just going to think of it and then never do it, like I always do.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

epalm posted:

Hello, Riding Game thread! I have been following you for a long time.

(Taken at 40 F)

:siren: Your bike missing a part! :siren:

I just finished putting the Speed Triple back together. :negative:

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Ride to local hipster location, find person you are attracted to, use it to engage them in conversation.

And then inevitably post a picture of them on the internet. :saddowns:

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

slidebite posted:

Here we go, taken in front of what used to be an old Catelli Pasta Factory. Built sometime around the war and closed in the early 90s. It is now reconfigured as shopping and offices. Big dollar store (in case you missed it), a cool model/toy store and a Montessori school.

:siren: NEW CHALLENGE IS INCOMING - JUST TRYING TO WORD/GIVE AN EXAMPLE :siren:

Gah, a little bit too late! :)

Oh well, I'll post mine anyways:

Took a personal day today to ride around after my grandfather passed away last weekend.

It was originally a house and then converted to a general store/sandwich shop/gas station. It stands at the intersection of Skaggs Springs Road and Highway 1. The end of Skaggs is pretty much a goat trail, but the road leading up to that is very nice, beautifully paved, quick road with good sight lines. Unfortunately, the speed limit is 30-40 through most of it, so uh, it takes awhile to get down it.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

drat I could have done that with the Stewart's point picture if I had thought it out. Just have to find something else :)

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

If only I had my gopro on today. I went for an awesome brap over lunch, and got two kids on bikes doing the universal "DO A WHEELIE" sign, and one kid giving thumbs up, who I beeped at :3:

Only afterwards did I think that I should have banged it off the rev-limiter at him.

I waved to a kid facing backwards on my commute today.

I think this is the best challenge cause it's just spawned a bunch of stories about waving at kids.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Safety Dance posted:

Observe 18 seconds of me stalling my bike.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZShnI87t0NI
Burnouts are hard when you have to do them and video them.

Next up:

:siren:Show me a place where you crashed.:siren:
If you haven't crashed, show me a road you're scared of for some reason.

It should have looked something like this:

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Linedance posted:

Little known fact, Canadians actually jizz maple syrup. No? Just me? Never mind.

Something something maple log.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Tf2? Pffffff. Tribes, bitches.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Also titanfall has some entertaining jump mechanics. Kinda like if brink wasn't totally poo poo, or the mirror's edge chick didn't have an obsession with catching ledges with her face.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Oldguy chat, remember things like kali and mplayer that could spoof ipx games like doom and duke3d into working over the internet? I do :reject:

My first exposure to broadband internet was when i moved into my dorm at college!!!

Also I realized the other day that people who werent even alive in the 1900s are in high school now :cry:

I remember that poo poo. :reject:

Although in fairness, all that network bullshit helped me get jorbs in the long run so, uh, go me.

Also first broadband at college :(:hf::( Also internal DC++ connections!

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

adary posted:

Remember, you need the plank to whack the dude on the low bike to get his goggles!

Yeah but gently caress the end of that game. Goddamnit clicking the loving cane.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

A stutter of Triumphs.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

prukinski posted:

Does it have to be my ride? Because I remember taking this selfie a few years ago next to someone's sweet ride in Taipei - which is your town, right? - and blah blah blah bullshit hipster bike photos:

:siren: Your bike next to a SUBSTANTIALLY shittier bike :siren:

I could go full hipster and just take a picture of my garage and call it :smug:

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Snagged the triple on the way to work today, jerks!

Old giant ship, riding across the bay bridge.

I'm repeating this one because it got the coolest stuff the last time around.
:siren: your bike with a famous thing from your area :siren:

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Pre-empting the meta entry of posting your own bike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

prukinski posted:

We can't all ride Super Dukes.

It's not a scary bike at all, actually. Sort of funny, that.

• Locked thread