Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
invision
Mar 2, 2009

I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH RAPE LAST TIME, MAY I HAVE SOME MORE?
Fine ill take mine around back to the sailboat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

invision
Mar 2, 2009

e:gently caress I missed that he already got the boat.

Can we have the current challenge in SIRENS in the OP?

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Sagebrush posted:

I think just putting it in sirens in the post itself is fine. Personally I like seeing all the duplicates in this kind of game because you see different interpretations of the same thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OWn0OCs0h-E#t=12s

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Lord_ExDeath posted:

Yay! I just got a bike and get to play this year. There's a power substation a few miles from my house too, but it's dark and I only have a permit.

Don't be a bitch. Do it.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

NitroSpazzz posted:

If no one posts a pic with a firetruck by tomorrow afternoon or so nsaP can choose the next challenge. As mentioned I changed the challenge from a windy road sign to a firetruck. But firetrucks are awesome so someone get that picture.

As a firefighter I'll try to do this, but none of my bikes are running/near running.

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Invision's Custom Cars
Featuring TNT Jaws Of Life Custom Fabrication Tools

invision
Mar 2, 2009

:siren:YOUR BIKE TAKING A NAP:siren:

You can be as creative as you want!

invision fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Mar 23, 2012

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Z3n posted:

:siren: With the most attractive member of the opposite sex you can find, SOs and partners don't count! :siren:

Oh come on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

invision
Mar 2, 2009

Ponies ate my Bagel posted:

If you take the pic from the street I don't think anyone can actually say poo poo. If you're on his property I think he can tell you to get off but that's about it. When people start posturing with me I just take it to extremes fast and it usually works out. I'm more apt to do it when in full gear since I look a lot more imposing. My favorite line is, 'Hit me or STFU, I can't start it but I can finish it."

Having several years of MMA experience to back it up is helpful. As sometimes they choose not to STFU...

I just say "killuminati all thru ya body like a 12 gauge shotty" then they back up because im 2pac.

• Locked thread