Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
M42
Nov 12, 2012

Last time I filled up the tank, I pulled up next to a car that had a ~7 year old little girl in the back. When I pulled my helmet off and she saw I was a woman she got so excited, started waving and everything. I likewise don't have any video/pics, but still, :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M42
Nov 12, 2012

Gat dammit where were you on Sunday, I went to the kickass St. George Spirits/Hangar 1 distillery in Alameda CA. Incidentally, right next to the lot that mythbusters do a bunch of their tests in! $15 for a tour and tasting wasn't too bad, and their absinthe is like herb juice.

If my bike wasn't going on the truck today/tomorrow I'd go to the jelly belly factory, but oh well.

M42
Nov 12, 2012

I love it when people really get into the halloween house decoratin' stuff

Uhhh... :siren: Your bike + your city hall :siren:

M42
Nov 12, 2012

Safety Dance posted:

Dang, if only I had seen this earlier, I could have gotten a picture of my bike next to the President's motorcade.

Ha, I was gonna do that one for the "next to an significant person in your town" challenge

M42
Nov 12, 2012

Bucephalus posted:

Free forums upgrade if the FIRST person to answer the challenge captures a crossing gate/signal and a moving train.

That's basically a freebie if you live in east bay, that rail xing on gilman gets a cargo train through it like once an hour.

M42
Nov 12, 2012

drat son, I didn't know we had people from AK in here. Whereabouts do you live? How long's the riding season?

M42
Nov 12, 2012

Yerok posted:

Can we maybe get a "your bike tipped over next to a mailbox" challenge?

What, making it easy for Razzled?

M42
Nov 12, 2012

I'm probably on some watchlist now for googling "largest government buildings in DC"

M42
Nov 12, 2012

I forget, do gopro stills count?

M42
Nov 12, 2012

balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M42
Nov 12, 2012

Can it be under one that's taking off? Sometimes they do only takeoffs in the picture direction for days at a time in the place I'm thinking of, depending on weather.

• Locked thread