Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Outside Dawg
Feb 24, 2013

mguirk the jerk posted:

I think Sagebrush should offer a new challenge. TBH I don't know exactly how I'm supposed to support the troops by taking a picture of my motorcycle in front of a military base or historia.

You could go by the recruiting office and have a couple of them come out and lean on your bike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outside Dawg
Feb 24, 2013
We've got a lot of live horses around these parts;

My bike is on the far left...

Outside Dawg
Feb 24, 2013

YF19pilot posted:

My guess is that's an old picture which is against the rules.

It's old if this past weekend is too long ago, but whatever
If it is good your bike with an exotic dancer on it( male or female your choice)

Outside Dawg fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Jul 21, 2015

Outside Dawg
Feb 24, 2013
No worries, I just ran it though MS paint to do the text. The pic just reminded me of that song. It was taken at a Hot Springs that has been in business for better than 100 years.

Outside Dawg
Feb 24, 2013

Chichevache posted:

I hope so, she hasn't retired yet. :quagmire:

Lemme know what you think.

:nws:http://imgur.com/VGlQKzB.jpg:nws:

That's creative, I give it a nod if no one else objects. Points for originality.

• Locked thread