Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

Gay Nudist Dad posted:

It's so close to my apartment, I had no excuse. This is minutes after I had a great experience with a small green SUV that decided to drive alongside me in my lane for a while. That is not the intention of lane sharing :argh:

I had to kinda stand in the street (in rush hour, by an intersection) to get this so I had to stay close.

:siren: YOUR CHALLENGE: A BOAT :siren:

The boat must be bigger than your motorcycle. (no toy boats, sorry landlocked states)

God drat it I was JUST parked within visible distance of an aircraft carrier! Hope this is still here tomorrow night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

slidebite posted:

:siren: YOUR BIKE inside IN FRONT OF YOUR CITY HALL :siren:
Preferably with the city name visible

Portsmuf, Virginia checking in:

:siren:YOUR BIKE WITH A MEMBER OF THE CLERGY:siren:
With some visible indication of holiness (habit, collar, etc), don't just grab a guy and say he's a Reform Rabbi.

TheScott2K fucked around with this message at 23:40 on May 6, 2012

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

nsaP posted:

Not my city, but a little river town i'm passing thru. I can't think of a challenge or i woulda lied.

Edit: new challenge would have been easier this morning

Busting it out on Saturday night would have made it way too easy.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

slidebite posted:

Other than at an airport, I can probably count on 1 hand the number of times I've seen a "visible" clergy member walking around in the wild in my entire life. Genuinely curious to see how quick this comes through.

I will award some sort of prize to someone if they get a nun in a habit for this.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

Way to find a guy whose jacket says he's a Christian.

In the interest of letting the game continue I will accept it.

• Locked thread