Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Rode out looking for a camel that I always see in my hometown, no such luck :qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
drat the building of the old SAAB dealer in my old town just took down the signs :( Thought I had this one.

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!

Simkin posted:

Next challenge! :siren: Your bike doing a burnout, or something equally irresponsible. :siren: Bonus points if you have some old dude shake his fist at you.

Impossible on my ninjette :(

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Proved me wrong AND made your kid cry, definitely irresponsible - whats the next challenge :(

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Sounded like a steam engine giving out :lol:

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!

Took an amazing ride out to Thompsons Lake in upstate new york today and found a boat slip. Perfect weather, beautiful scenery, incredible scents of fall. Had a lovely day at work and a ride was just what I needed.

Now, for the new challenge:

:siren:Your Bike in front of a bike/car you truly want or desire, if you already have your dream bike, then the worst bike/car you can find:siren:

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Aw man, if I had a white dirtbike I could go to the bank they filmed the place beyond the pines at.

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!

Bucephalus posted:

Free forums upgrade if the FIRST person to answer the challenge captures a crossing gate/signal and a moving train.

I was detailing my car the other day at a car was next to a rail crossing and about 4-5 trains went by in a few hours, maybe I'll swing my bike over there tomorrow...

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
So what is the current challenge? I want to have a goal in mind for riding this weekend...

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Took a nice ride out to Thatcher Park near Albany, NY. They have a nice overlook I stopped at.

It was a beautiful day and you could see pretty far, so I threw a quarter in to the viewfinder and put my iPhone up to the lens and took a few pics - came out pretty neat.

Bonus pic of a spider mite I saw on a sign - I can't believe this picture came out considering how small this guy was.

:ducksiren: :siren: New Challenge - Your bike parked in a big city, preferably squeezed in a spot a car wouldn't fit in to - I'm moving to NYC in 2 weeks from living out here in the boonies so it seems fitting. :siren: :ducksiren:

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
That's pretty impressive - I can't believe there have been so many challenges!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
drat, takes me back to the days I couldn't afford a PC but had a Dreamcast with its keyboard, mouse, and VGA adapter hooked up to a 15" CRT with the web browser. Quake 3 and UT were absolutely awesome on that....

• Locked thread