Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

clutchpuck posted:

This would have been my angle, I am looking at the Nimitz out my back door as I type this.

If I had my bike right now I could get a picture in front of the Cable tonight. Except it's in Portland so you'd see the bike and a wall of rain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Dammit why can't I be back home. I live on a loving base created during WW2.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
If this isn't done by tomorrow, I'll do it.

I can't believe no one in PDX has done this yet. All you have to do is walk the gently caress outside and take a picture.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Oh you prick. I just got back and even got threatened with being shot if I didn't leave. Good thing I didn't get any closer. And telling him it was for the Internet strangely only made things worse.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Chriskory posted:

Man, I'm sorry. At least you have a really cool bike.

Haha thanks man. And it's all good. I had to go get some two stroke oil and happened to see this place on the way back.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

slidebite posted:

Also, any more to this story? Just pull up and neighborly pedo chew you out?

BTW: Nice bike.

Pretty much what zool said. Jizz mopper inside ran out and started screaming like a crazy person when he saw me taking pictures. He ran back inside, I sat on my gloves and got the gently caress outta there.

And thanks, I love this thing. Minus the bars.

iwentdoodie fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Apr 18, 2012

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Zool posted:

Badass, what do you when people make fun of you on the internet?

Shout at his screen and flex.

And personally when someone is acting like an idiot I try to respond like an adult and not escalate a situation, but hey. Guess thats why I'm not an mma fighter.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Shimrod posted:

:siren:Your bike with another group of bikes (parked out front of a coffee shop on a ride with a bunch of random bikes for example):siren:

Took this in front of cyclegear earlier. If acceptable,

:siren:You posed next to your bike Micromancer style:siren:

For reference: http://imgur.com/LgJOr Manthong not required.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

CloFan posted:

I actually meant to get my face in there, as the look micromancer gives is a big part of the picture. When I went to retake is when it died, which in hindsight is probably a Good Thing.

That is amazing.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Supradog posted:

New challenge: Your bike next to something different from the same brand with the same colour. ie, yamaha keyboard, honda lawn mower etc. Preferably a real product, not a branded toaster(see KTM/HD).

Finally, the worst drill in the world comes in handy.

New challenge: Full riding gear in an inappropriate situation. could be a one piece on the playground, or chaps and a vest at a track. Who knows. Be creative.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Shimrod posted:

Is that a ZRX1200R in the background?

You mean the rocket couch? Yep.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Waiting for someone to find a stripper in a boa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

El Jebus posted:

You joke but I live near Palm Springs...

I'd join you, but I'm too beat up to ride pines to palms right now.

• Locked thread