Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷
gently caress, I live 200' ft from paine field and my bike isn't with me, argh...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷

Spiffness posted:

"Take a picture of your pussy wagon in front of an air field"

"Don't mind me, officer. It's for the internet!"

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷

clutchpuck posted:

That's Paine field by the way. Hi gullous, did you hear me?

I did not, I was out of the house!

If I win, I'm choosing your bike in a million pieces or your bike in an impound lot

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷

The R6 is a great All Terrain Vehicle

:siren::siren: Post your bike next to water treatment equipment:siren::siren:
Retention ponds, pipelines, facilities, anything that handles drinking water counts.

GI Joe jobs fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Mar 19, 2012

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷
I was thinking of what would make for a fun ride/adventure. I've gone Google map hunting in the past and watershed stuff has always resulted in cool poo poo; pristine pavement/access roads, pictures of weird industrial poo poo in the woods, and misdemeanor trespass!

But for you lazy Seattle goons This is easy

GI Joe jobs fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Mar 19, 2012

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷
Scoot by on your way for cough syrup. We just got snow in Everett so I don't expect much from the locals.

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷

babyeatingpsychopath posted:

I work a mile and a half down a dirt road at a wastewater treatment plant. I forgot the cable to my camera.

Oh well.

Did you see some cool poo poo?

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷

echomadman posted:

This Riding Game just got real, hnasty risked getting sent back to India by homeland security to take that last pic, and you're afraid of some doughnut eaters?

He should be sent back for table breaking. What a dick.

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷
It's been proven the cops are willing to bend the rules for the internet - Do it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷
My motorcycle IS my girlfriend
:goonsay:

• Locked thread