Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Let's get a new one nsaP, I gotta ride home from work and need to show of my beautiful LA weather.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Well, don't have any bridges..

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

They're all inside but you can see the shadows.

gently caress, beaten.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Olde Weird Tip posted:

Still lovin those wheels

That is both a question and a statement from me.

Why yes, I do! Surprisingly they're not caked in dirt yet. I also have received zero comments from passer bys so they must be lovely.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Beaten again.. the lighter side of Hollywood graffiti.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

I've been trying so hard but I always get beaten :(

Here's a still standing air raid siren near my house and LAX. I even parked on the sidewalk.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Boat posted:

I kind of secretly hope you keep getting beaten because then you'll be compelled to keep trying and keep posting cool pictures with interesting light. Seriously, both this and your last one are really neat.

Ha, dunno how I'd make a construction zone cool, there's nothing awe inspiring going up in LA right now. But I'll try!

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Here's an oldie for whoever wanted to see more wr.

Airfield:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Nitramster posted:

Sanchezz, one of these days we should double tag one of these challenges and really blow this thread up. Forum, Dodger Stadium, Staples Center, or the Rose bowl would make great 2fer options for this one. I have to work till saturday, then it's going to rain though :(

I'm down, but I too work during the week. I could also invite botchedlobotomy and we can get a sumo threefer.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

AncientTV posted:

:siren: Go find the most cringe-inducing, architectural excuse for a building in your town. :siren:

Can this be like a :wtc: architectural awesomeness? Or just a piece of poo poo..

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

I downsed and forgot on my way home. I have a plane to catch so my thoughts were on that

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Lol, here in LA my parent's house is valued between 500-600k and it's a 960sqft 2br/1ba. I'll never be able to buy a house out here :smith:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Detroit117 posted:

Not my girlfriend. I'm never able to make the relationship thing work.

I've always wanted to get a truck like that in lieu of a pickup. Would make an interesting bike/parts hauler.

Does your neighbor use it for anything?

How did you convince a 'friend' to come over and get 3/4 naked for the internet?

:golfclap:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Yessssssssss!

The first two I stopped at had no phones :(

The challenge!

:siren: Your bike with a transient/vagrant/town crazy person! :siren:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

We have tsunami evacuation route signs. And one sign that says "no parking within 25 feet of this sign"

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Since I don't have a bike right now, can I still play in my car :saddowns:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Bixington posted:

Pull two of the wheels off it for the picture.

:effort:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Unfortunately they don't intersect, but nearby there's Long and Gay that run parallel a block away from eachother :(

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Olde Weird Tip posted:

Safety Dance, since you were the first, but decided to pass, you call the winner. The winner can be you if you so choose

Even BETTER

I've got this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ng0yS_Jl5I

Of course that sign was made up in Hollywood and the city behind it is not actually Port Washington. The population was correct for the time though. And no, there is no rollercoaster on the shore of Lake Michigan in Port Washington.

Also, Screech from Saved by the Bell lives in Port Washington. :allears:

Ya know, the rollercoaster looks strangely like Six Flags here in California..

Here's the plaza, unless other Six Flags also have Revolution (white coaster) and the red thing in the background:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

This challenge was hot.

2x GMAX GM68s
1x Suomy Apex
1x AFX FX39
1x Icon pants
1x Knox Gloves
1x Sidi boots
3x Jacket (Leather a* underneath, a* gp plus air on the left arm and tourmaster intake on the right)

10 points!

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Bonus points if the donut is on your handlebar? (Handlebar through hole)

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Olde Weird Tip posted:

I hope this posts counts as a post. I can post a screenshot of my postcount if I need to :ohdear:

Why is your name blue

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

babyeatingpsychopath posted:

Woah. I've got like four months until my annual cleaning. I wonder if there are some cheerleaders doing fundraising.

Make sure they're college cheerleaders.. might seem kinda weird if you're taking pictures of the high school girls cleaning your bike :tinfoil:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Safety Dance posted:

Yes, I think that's what he did during high school.

Also, someone still needs to make this into an emote.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

The ambulance had just left, and this is old, but relevant. And yes, I was going straight :haw:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

No price listed, just a phone number, sadly

You know what the next step is.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

The hell is a pine?

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

:effort:

Bike + Ecigarette censored face = vapor

I didn't ride anywhere, so if anyone comes up with something better by all means take the next challenge.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

I didn't ride anywhere or even get on my bike for that matter, that's a buddy of mine. Either way its a shitpost, but if you insist.

:siren: your bike in action :siren:

Gopro footage stills from a buddys bike, any thing of the sort. Has to be from a third person perspective.

Bonus points if you rig up a backpack boom mount of some kind.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

What if it's for sale, but has been unkept and for sale for a LONG time to the point of looking abandoned?

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

nsaP posted:

Nah that's bullshit. Addresses should be included and I will personally be internet detectiving to make sure that the building is actually abandoned. This is super serious.

edit: I do like the ghost town idea tho, I've found more than I thought would be around this area but they're all about an hour out. Hopefully I can squeeze in a ride and go exploring tomorrow.

What about skid row in the wee hours of the morning, people look like zombies, there's no sane individual around, might as well be a ghost town. I wish I could join, but ya'know, LA metropolitan and all.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Strife posted:

Great, now I have to figure out how to get my bike into the back of a Volkswagen.

Beat me to it.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

It's too bad that Long St. and Gay St. run parallel, that'd be a great intersection.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Blanket on the beach, palm trees, a nice breeze... Totally a first date spot.

:siren: Your bike where you met your current s/o or spouse :siren:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Super bonus points for scared baby goats?

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

hot sauce posted:

8 years on the forums and I never knew there was a picture attachment option :downsbravo:

Wait what, I'm on year 8 too, and holy poo poo :aaaaa:

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

nsaP posted:

Loose definition of burnout, and this coming from the guy who got 3" of air...

That's the best burnout video I've ever seen. Most are like yay a burnout, OK I'm sick of it. That got me to laugh.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

I say its good too, never seen a motorcycle in between grape vines.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Slim Pickens posted:

If someone jizzes on their bike for this, I won't be able to decide if I'm disgusted or impressed with your dedication.

Either way, I'll buy you platinum/some other forum upgrade if you do it.

Jump right to the :gizz: huh, coulda gone with the sneeze but noooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

The first game I ever bought with my own money was Sim City 2000. It came on two floppies, I saved up all the money I made from mowing lawns and poo poo to buy it. When I went to play it, I realized it was for windows, but I had DOS so I had to go exchange it :smith:

Also commander keen with a gravis joystick :getin:

• Locked thread