Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Sagebrush posted:

"Post your bike in your garage in pieces"

Hopefully by mid-april I'll have it on the road. sigh

:(:hf::(

Gay Nudist Dad posted:

:siren: YOUR CHALLENGE: A BOAT :siren:

What? Where? Argh! :supaburn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

SaNChEzZ posted:

Beaten again.. the lighter side of Hollywood graffiti.

Something about the sun rays + flowers + SM makes this drat funny.

I really hope everybody keeps posting their pictures even if they're not first.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

SaNChEzZ posted:

I've been trying so hard but I always get beaten :(

Here's a still standing air raid siren near my house and LAX. I even parked on the sidewalk.

I kind of secretly hope you keep getting beaten because then you'll be compelled to keep trying and keep posting cool pictures with interesting light. Seriously, both this and your last one are really neat.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe
Beaten a million times, but somebody said "disassembled bonus points" and well...

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe

Detroit117 posted:

:siren: your bike next to an old rusted car :siren:
(Must move under its own power)

The car or the bike? :v:

Also, not only willing to pose topless for the internet, but OK with parking the bike inside as well?! Definitely a keeper.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe
Maybe he owns Suzuki speedos. :pervert:

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe
:siren: If you're posting an imgur image, you can scale it by putting "l" (lowercase L) immediately before the file extension! :siren:

Like so, for the above image:
full size - http://i.imgur.com/qldVT.jpg
large thumbnail - http://i.imgur.com/qldVTl.jpg

You can definitely do that on a phone or whatever.

⇩ ⇩ Anytime. Also you can keep it in [img] tags so it's still an inline image. ⇩ ⇩

Nuevo fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Apr 18, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

Fun Shoe
Just going to stick this here because it's appropriate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BJ7mZfI3Xc

Really looking forward to this one and I hope a bunch of people chime in because forced perspective rules.

• Locked thread