Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mrking
May 27, 2006

There's No Limit To What We Can't Accomplish

Akion posted:

:siren:YOUR BIKE IN FRONT OF YOUR FAVORITE RESTAURANT, WITH YOUR FAVORITE DISH IN THE PHOTO.:siren:

I almost had this one today but I couldn't swing a close enough parking spot to the little cafe :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrking
May 27, 2006

There were many choices in Hollywood so I went with the first well lit one I could find after.

:siren: In honor of the church, take a photo of your bike with something religious. :siren: A giant sheet metal cross cross, statue of buddha, L. Ron Hubbard museum etc.

mrking
May 27, 2006

I might be able to snap one with an extinct animal if I can get my bike close enough to the Wooly Mammoth statues they have in the tar pit here.

mrking
May 27, 2006

goddamnedtwisto posted:

So because I've been loving about with data extraction stuff for other reasons I thought I'd grab a list of all the challenges so far in the thread:

It's not perfect (for reasons I can't even be bothered to investigate at the moment it's cut off this page's challenges, for a start) but just thought someone might be interested.

This list would only be perfect if it linked to the photos that completed the challenge to. Gives me an idea for roadtrip bingo. Print cards with random challenges to complete

mrking
May 27, 2006

Chichevache posted:

I hope so, she hasn't retired yet. :quagmire:

Lemme know what you think.

:nws:http://imgur.com/VGlQKzB.jpg:nws:

are those crossed-out people and the car things you've run over or things that ran over you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrking
May 27, 2006

I remember when my friend got a Dreamcast keyboard so we could talk to other people in Phantasy Star Online. Dreamcast was so severely under rated and before it's time

• Locked thread