Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Wikipedia Celebrates 750 Years Of American Independence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

My Great-Grandfather Started This Business With One Simple Mission That We Abandoned Decades Ago

This totally nails the business climate since the '80s.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Bhodi posted:

King Hippo's New Boxing Gym Allows 8-Bit Teenagers To Get Off Pixelated Streets

Every sentence is gold. Everything from gangs on conveyor belts to the flash in the crowd.
The "500-million-time WVBA champion Little Mac" line really got me.

Edit: The Onion writers really have a soft spot for Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!

New Mike Tyson Documentary Features Exclusive Interviews With Super Macho Man, King Hippo

get that OUT of my face has a new favorite as of 03:44 on Oct 13, 2012

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Meat

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Robert Denby posted:

Them making fun of the NFL will never get old, although it is a little bittersweet now that "Sportsdome" and "Get Out of My Face" aren't made anymore.
Onion Sportsdome was among the best shows Comedy Central ever aired and they must pay dearly for canceling it.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Pryor on Fire posted:

Yeah I think the number of people who know enough about sports to get the humor and the number of Onion readers isn't really the largest overlap in terms of demographics. Most of the NFL fans I know haven't watched anything but major network comedy for their whole lives and think George Lopez is the funniest man that ever lived.
Sadly, you're right. A majority of sports fans are stupid as hell and/or lack self-awareness.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

ESPN Searching For A Few Loud-Mouthed Fucks For New Afternoon Program

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

7 Most Unbelievable Autocorrect WINS

The last one puts it over the top.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Man Just Going To Grab Guitar And Old Four-Track, Go Out To Cabin In Woods, Make Shittiest Album Anyone's Ever Heard

Sometimes The Onion posts old articles on Facebook, and that's what they did here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Ishamael posted:

This is hilarious, and reminded me of the very excellent Roamin Dad.
Replace "Roamin Dad" with "dril" and you have my thoughts about the quiz. Either they hired dril to make this, or somebody working for ClickHole has his style down pat. Either way, dril as gently caress.