Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Just found this thread, thought it could use some resurrection.

These are some of my favorites for the absolute absurdity of them.
Fritolaysia cuts off chiplomatic relations with Snackistan

National funk congress deadlocked on get up/get down issue

I also liked this one from this week's issue -
Homesick kid on a sleepover needs to just tough it the gently caress out

Someone earlier mentioned how The Onion nails dark humor, which made me think of this one -
Sudanese 14 year old has midlife crisis

A few people mentioned the moon landing article, but I didn't see anyone mention the video -

Jesus H. Christ in a chicken basket.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIkHLO93lCA

One of my favorite headlines with no article was from about 10 years ago -
Road-Kill Squirrel Remembered As Frantic, Indecisive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Farbtoner posted:

I've gotten more real-world mileage out of Area Man Passionate Defender Of What He Imagines Constitution To Be than I care to admit.

The whole thing is great, but this just seals it -

"Dad's great, but listening to all that talk radio has put some weird ideas into his head," said daughter Samantha, a freshman at Reed College in Portland, OR. "He believes the Constitution allows the government to torture people and ban gay marriage, yet he doesn't even know that it guarantees universal health care."

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

World's oldest neurosurgeon turns 100

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Holy poo poo

Trusted Sistine Chapel Janitor Convicted Of Sexually Abusing Last 4 Popes

It's so good on so many levels.

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

cobalt2009 posted:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/new-angerpowered-cars-may-revolutionize-the-way-we,1118/

I've never been able to make it through this one without laughing so hard my stomach hurts.

I can't believe I've never seen this one. I lost it at -

The Onion posted:

"This bitch's bastard's whore went like a goddamn raped ape with me at the wheel," said Car And Driver's Brock Yates, who test-drove Daimler-Chrysler's Dodge Rammit pickup. "The vitriolic-assist brakes barely worked, the rear-view mirror found my bald spot every time, and the voice-response OnStar system mocked me for writing the script for Cannonball Run. I was getting 107 miles to the gallon when I T-boned that bus."