Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Tempus Fugit posted:

I also liked this one from this week's issue -
Homesick kid on a sleepover needs to just tough it the gently caress out
Thanks for sharing this one, loved it.
---

My favorite for a while.
Scientists Baffled By Man's Incredible Ability To gently caress Up Every Time

buglord has a new favorite as of 21:47 on Mar 31, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

I know this is a page back but, where can I find news print of The Onion?

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

El Negocio posted:

The Onion hates your childhood and wants you to feel bad, rear end in a top hat.

Dying Lion Sure Doesn't Feel As Though He's Completing Some Great Cosmic Circle.

I came here to post this, I think it's my new favorite. Funny but it's just dark at the end. :(

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

I found this to be the best part of the article. Found it hilarious, but like the Lion one, depressing.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

In a similar vein:
Nation's Sane People To Nation's Insane People: 'Please Stop Shooting Us'
This one came in at the perfect time too.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

Elim Garak posted:

Goddamn The Onion has been really dark lately.

Ever since the dying lion article I've noticed how grim they're getting. In lighter news I can read the American Voices articles all day, those are awesome.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
Ant Colony Comes To Halt After Death Of Popular Worker

As much as I like their real life satire articles, I can't get enough of their Ant articles. (There's quite a few too)

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord
for the life of me, i cannot find that onion article about millions of 20-30 year old americans going back to their family's for the holidays and all noticing their parent's cognitive decline and increasing forgetfulness, and then there's something about how these americans watch their families like hawks and eventually rationalize the aging as holiday stress. will you help me out goons?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Buglord

Thanks!

Also same article seems to get darker the more my parents age :whitewater: