Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.

Martout posted:

It is possible to bypass the 5 per month thing by using the private surf mode in Firefox (probably works in Chrome etc. as well), then you can read 5 more and just reset by going out of and into it again! :)

Also try just hitting the stop button on your browser a second after the page loads. It's pretty easy to stop the page between loading the page itself, and overlaying the page with the 5 article limit message.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

Obama's Weekly Video Addresses Becoming Increasingly Avant-Garde - I love the video in the article.

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

Mura posted:

Newborn Loses Faith in Humanity After Record 6 Days

Aaaaaaand we're right back into the darkness.

U.S. Populace Lurches Methodically Through The Motions For Yet Another Day The Onion has pretty much always been magnificently dark.

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

Toad on a Hat posted:

This is me every day of the work week. Area Man Makes It Through Day

I find this pairs well with U.S. Populace Lurches Methodically Through The Motions For Yet Another Day

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

Oh my God, this is wonderful. It's like the old "Bush is resting comfortably" articles the onion used to run, but turned up to 11.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

Ego-bot posted:

Can anyone find the articles when The Onion was bought by the fictional Chinese company?

https://sports.theonion.com/selfless-jason-kendall-sacrifices-bunt-self-for-good-o-1819570885