Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pitnicker
Apr 6, 2004

DolphinCop posted:

New Live Poll Allows Pundits To Pander To Viewers In Real Time is my absolute favorite.

All of the Duncan Birch segments are amazing, though, and that's why I like Is Pundit Duncan Birch A Worthless Idiot? a lot too.

I came here to post the live poll one, it's just about the funniest loving thing The Onion has ever done and everyone in this thread should watch it right now. It's kind of depressing how spot on it is, and I love how the discourse degrades as the pundits watch the poll numbers come in. I still see that poo poo from time to time while politicians are speaking, but thank god it's becoming less of a thing than it was in the 2008 election. I forget which news channel was obsessed with those live polls, CNN I think, but they're incredibly distracting and annoying.

I didn't see it mentioned in the thread but another great video from the 2008 election was Cindy McCain Claims She's 'Just Like Any Other Female Human.' God that woman looked like a creepy Stepford Wife.

In the realm of great Onion headlines, one of my favorites has always been:

World Death Rate Holding Steady at 100 Percent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU