Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

It's a more recent one, but I can't get through Dry Humping An Adequate Sex Alternative For Teens, Says Weird, Unsolicited Report From Department Of Interior without breaking into giggles.

quote:

Another section, credited to the department's Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement, ranks the best places to engage in dry humping using a statistical "dry-pleasure coefficient," or DPE—a new metric the Department of the Interior developed solely for the report. The study indicates a soft couch in the finished basement of a mutual friend's house has the highest-known DPE, making it the top location for fully clothed teens to vigorously mount each other.

The Interior Department, founded in 1849 to oversee federal land management, has never been responsible for dealing with adolescent sexuality in any official capacity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Eggbeater Jesus posted:

Also, "Yankees To Rest Pitching Mound After 8 Innings of CC Sabathia"

More CC fat jokes!

CC Sabathia, Prince Fielder keep imagining each other as Hamburger, Hot Dog

(The googly eyes are the best)

Boxman has a new favorite as of 00:33 on Jun 10, 2012

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

JoltSpree posted:

gently caress Everything, We're Doing Five Blades is still my all-time favourite, it was the article that introduced me to The Onion. Rereading it now, I can't help but hear Cave Johnson speaking the article in my head.

This one retroactively became much funnier after Gillette introduced their actual 5 bladed razor. Sorta like how Bush: 'Out Long National Nightmare of Peace and Prosperity is Finally Over' turned extra funny after September 11.

quote:

During the 40-minute speech, Bush also promised to bring an end to the severe war drought that plagued the nation under Clinton, assuring citizens that the U.S. will engage in at least one Gulf War-level armed conflict in the next four years.

:stare:

Boxman has a new favorite as of 16:51 on Nov 3, 2012

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

How did the Diamond Joe thing start? Like, what was the first one?