Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoph
Sep 12, 2005

Malloreon posted:

The funniest thing I have ever seen on the Onion was a headline with no story, no link.

"Baby Can Feel Daddy Kick"

I feel terribly every time I think about it, but it's also impossibly hilarious.

Similarly brilliant in its brevity:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/diorama-of-rome-built-in-a-day,8785/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoph
Sep 12, 2005

I want to thank this thread for giving me the heads up on Sex House. I never remember to check the site for content, I just follow The Onion's Facebook feed. This is amazing.

Zoph
Sep 12, 2005

This is loving phenomenal.

Zoph
Sep 12, 2005

The last line is pretty great, because people have been saying that for years and it never happens.

Zoph
Sep 12, 2005

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Kidnapped Teen Freed, Though Freedom Is Its Own Kind Of Prison, Is It Not?

One of the rare Onion pieces where the article itself is infinitely funnier than the headline.

I like to imagine the article was written by one of her classmates.

This was already well on its way to being a new all-time favorite for me, and then I scrolled down to find the "Works Cited" section. Dead.

Zoph
Sep 12, 2005

Wal-Mart Asks Workers To Donate Food To Its Needy Employees

Oh, wait.

Zoph
Sep 12, 2005

I drive a 97 Taurus that I put a Dole/Kemp 96 sticker on for laughs. The Onion is stalking my life.

Zoph
Sep 12, 2005

Delighted Health Insurance Executives Gather In Outdoor Coliseum To Watch Patient Battle Cancer

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoph
Sep 12, 2005

Robert Denby posted:

Hurricane Ashley Expected to Strike Several Bars This Cinco De Mayo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWQN5-Top6g

gently caress, it's my ex girlfriend, Ashley.