Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

utada
Jun 6, 2006

I had the craziest dream last night. I was dancing the White Swan.
Victim of Mall Shooting Determined Not to Die in Yankee Candle

The Onion posted:

"I remember thinking 'This is it, I'm going to die,'" the 34-year-old contractor said from his bed at Buffalo General Hospital, where he is still under observation after sustaining three gunshot wounds, including one that left a bullet lodged in his spine. "Then I looked around at where I was and told myself there was no way in hell I was going to let them find me curled up behind a floor display of Midnight Jasmine Housewarmer jar candles."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

utada
Jun 6, 2006

Dracula Factory posted:

But you forgot the best one!
Biden Invites Nation's Women To Tax Code Discussion At Private Mountain Chalet

Bounced Joe Biden Check Still Taped Up In Delaware Liquor Store

"Party Supplies" gets me every time.

utada
Jun 6, 2006

Henchman of Santa posted:

Get Out of My Face is amazing if you've watched even five minutes of Pardon the Interruption. You also have to watch it multiple times to get all of the hilarious stuff on the bottom. My personal favorite is the one centered around Mark Sanchez injuring his pussy finger.

"MARK BRUNELL'S PUSSY FINGER IS 41 YEARS OLD. HE CAN'T KEEP UP WITH TODAY'S FINGERBANGING."

"Could miss up to 5 parties" is golden.

utada
Jun 6, 2006

From High Unemployment Linked To Increasing Number Of Face Tattoos

utada
Jun 6, 2006

Obama: 'Help Us Destroy Jesus And Start A New Age Of Liberal Darkness'

"'My fellow Americans and godless infidels, I command you to join me as we cast an endless pall of far-left evil across the hills and valleys of our nation!' Obama bellowed from the stage, as thousands in attendance moaned in compliance and gyrated their hips and groins in a lascivious dance."

Literally Unbelievable is going to explode.

utada
Jun 6, 2006

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

This is funnier than the actual article.

"I told you all he was bad but you said I was just being racist."

Priceless.

utada
Jun 6, 2006

Biden Implores Obama To 'Rub One Out' Before Debate

'Don't Want Pussy On The Mind Out There,' Reports Vice President

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

utada
Jun 6, 2006

Romney: 'This Is Why They Call Me Turnaround Mitty From Comeback City'

"There were many who doubted me, but everyone on the Nitty-Gritty Mitty Committee knew that Turnaround Mitty from Comeback City would one day be sitting pretty."