Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

joem83
Oct 4, 2007

Sometimes, you have to shake it thrice.

suuma posted:

Let's put it this way - I camped my bard in PoDisease trying to get the tsetsian drop for the pre-quest and during that time, did the entire 1.0 over on my shaman and still never saw the 1.5 drop. It's absurdly bad drop rate.

And yeah, the orb can drop in harbingers because of Mischief fuckery. It's probably the easiest way to get it. I trio'd it with SK/shaman/bard at 75, but the drop isn't guaranteed. It was a little tough though, but you can probably use mercenaries there now so it should be doable.

I'd still probably push up to 80 first, depending on your gear.

Okay, good to know! Thanks!

MF_James posted:

I can also do a quick anguish mini run for you if you want, doesn't take long with my group to knock it out, send Gegen a tell in game or shoot me a PM here and we can work it out; I should be around a good portion of today.

That's awesome, you're rad. Work has me busy all day today, which blows because I wanted to go hit up Jewel of Atiiki before it gets crowded tonight. I'll hit you up when I've got more free time. Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
There's an instanced version of Jewel of Atiiki you can get into - look up the task "Gorillas in the Garden".

e: just realized you are probably doing that zone since it's a hot zone, which I assume the instance is not.

If you're 75 I would go exp in Fort Mech or Mech Guardian until at least 80, and they can take you to 85
Unfortunately, those are probably the better options until you have some level 85 gear; the lower SoD zones aren't great for experience.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

MG is still your best xp per hour unless you have an extremely decked out group, even then it's probably still better at 85 than any SOD zones.

joem83
Oct 4, 2007

Jewel is just so easy, I can bulldoze that place for easy exp with a healer and 2 dps mercs, and the hot zone bonus puts it about on par with the exp in Loping Plains. I did pop in to MG when I just had the two box, but at level 75 the kills were slow and the risk was much higher, I've been meaning to try it again though. I went into Hills of Shade last night to try and get a couple spells for my Shaman but my 75 SK was getting smoked compared to the 77 tank merc.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

joem83 posted:

Jewel is just so easy, I can bulldoze that place for easy exp with a healer and 2 dps mercs, and the hot zone bonus puts it about on par with the exp in Loping Plains. I did pop in to MG when I just had the two box, but at level 75 the kills were slow and the risk was much higher, I've been meaning to try it again though. I went into Hills of Shade last night to try and get a couple spells for my Shaman but my 75 SK was getting smoked compared to the 77 tank merc.

Yeah depending on your actual gear level, it might be tough, I just destroyed a bunch of old gear, I'll see if I missed any on my banker or boxes that you can have.

I'd definitely wait till 80 to do MG without good gear.

I will actually be on in like 1-2 hours to do vox/naggy, if you're on and want to do the anguish run after, we might even be able to invite your guys to the task to at least get the completion rewards.

*edit* what is your chars name?

MF_James fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Oct 11, 2023

joem83
Oct 4, 2007

I went through a big chunk of MG last night with my group, it was definitely doable! I had some really bad pulls that I managed to survive, go go melee DPS tank. What makes that zone so good? Is it just that it's instanced, and has high level mobs? The exp got better as I went deeper in, but Atiiki was something like .4% a kill, where MG was .6%. My monk and shaman are closing in on 80 though, and my SK is 78 now. SK needs some AA grinding bad, but I am not looking forward to buying a bunch of combat agility/stability ranks, those are the most boring AA's ever.

My characters are:

Denhiss
Hisstopher
Thomhiss

MF_James
May 8, 2008

joem83 posted:

I went through a big chunk of MG last night with my group, it was definitely doable! I had some really bad pulls that I managed to survive, go go melee DPS tank. What makes that zone so good? Is it just that it's instanced, and has high level mobs? The exp got better as I went deeper in, but Atiiki was something like .4% a kill, where MG was .6%. My monk and shaman are closing in on 80 though, and my SK is 78 now. SK needs some AA grinding bad, but I am not looking forward to buying a bunch of combat agility/stability ranks, those are the most boring AA's ever.

My characters are:

Denhiss
Hisstopher
Thomhiss

So, each floor has a little item you can pickup so that you can teleport back to that floor, it respawns quickly (like every 12 seconds) and is at the very start of that floor when you port up just look around in the room you port up in for a little baggy.

Floors 3 and 4 are the money XP spots because they are the highest level mobs.

Yes, the fact that the zone is instanced + respawns is huge, plus they have lower HP than mobs in SOD (like half as much) so you can just mow through them.

Basically, when you can handle it, what you do is port directly up to floor 3, clear through it to floor 4, clear through floor 4 and then port back down to 3 and repeat the cycle.

Baconroll
Feb 6, 2009

suuma posted:

Let's put it this way - I camped my bard in PoDisease trying to get the tsetsian drop for the pre-quest and during that time, did the entire 1.0 over on my shaman and still never saw the 1.5 drop. It's absurdly bad drop rate.

It can be really quick to get the PoDisease drop now if you have 2 accounts and a tracking character. Form your own group with shaman, tracker, and 4 offline characters (can be level 1). Request the PoDisease DZ and zone in tracker. If the mob isn't up then drop the DZ and repeat.

As theres no re-request timer anymore you can just keep requesting/tracking until the mob is up. Took me 4 or 5 DZs and less than 15 mins.

Baconroll
Feb 6, 2009
In patch news..next Wednesday truebox is being removed from Mangler, Aradune, Mischief, and Thornblade.

joem83
Oct 4, 2007

Baconroll posted:

In patch news..next Wednesday truebox is being removed from Mangler, Aradune, Mischief, and Thornblade.

I saw people talking about that last night in general chat, I googled but I couldn't find a post about it anywhere. On one hand, that makes me happy because I won't need to have so much poo poo on my desk now. On the other, Mischief is gonna be like the wild west.

Sintor
Jul 23, 2007
If a couple of older mmo vets/brainworms victims wanted to do EQ and its progression to some sort of endgame, what's the best way to do that with the current DB offerings? We don't mind boxing, grinding, etc but want to experience number go up and gearing successively for content, if that makes sense. We recently went wall to wall on Ff11, but the "endgame" in live is so buried under incredibly esoteric systems that progression isn't clear (like do content A until you have gear for Content B, then c, etc).

Mischief and Oakwynd look cool, but is FV the better route for folks who haven't played in decades?

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

if you already have a group going in and dont mind boxing i kind of recommend a mid-pop live server with normal rules but theres a ton of knowledge to absorb to get good

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES
If you want to get to live endgame, you'll want to be on a server with a raid guild you can join. So, a popular one. You also have a pretty long road ahead of you - even with auto grant, that's a lot of aa to grind and some random old poo poo to do for a raiding guild to accept you typically (like mpg trials and a handful of other things).

Realistically the odds of you and your friends maintaining interest that long are slim. Plus if you're just wanting to wax nostalgic, I think modern EQ is different enough that in the 80s or so when things really start changing and require more effort, people bail.

I generally recommend starting on the latest TLP (although I haven't kept up with what that is now) if people want a sense of progression with people, P99 is they want to try to get that classic feel EQ gave you (including a poo poo show for most raiding, but last I heard leveling is still great there), or Test server if you just want to explore and check out a mix of old and new zones (it's free, everything but latest expac unlocked, it's a good way to scratch that itch without committing or paying money). Any version of official, you can also over level and do old raid content with a group or smaller.

On live, you gotta play together with your crew all the time to catch up, or start boxing. Or both.

Yiggy
Sep 12, 2004

"Imagination is not enough. You have to have knowledge too, and an experience of the oddity of life."
Getting to end game live is a slog either way you approach it. On my tlp home server I started at end of kunark and three years in it feels close to live but we’re still like two years out I wanna say, opening up level 95 today.

If your plan is to play this out with your static group I’d almost recommend against starting on a young tlp, you will be inevitably disappointed when your group drops off one by one and you have to reassess your plan, desire to play and reasons anyway. IMO New TLP is mostly for people who want to play a season for nostalgia and move on. Usually, each tlp will have a small group of guilds going the distance but it’s often not the same group of people you started off playing with or meet in the early eras.

Since you have a static group, it’s an oddball server but you could try vaniki. It’s a challenge server with fast xp rates and boosted loot. You can kind of speed run a lot of the earlier stuff, catch up to middle late era really quick and it’ll ride out to live sooner than other TLPs. Low server pop though.

Mischief is also an easy start if you don’t mind buying/spending a krono, but they are just now entering into the part of the game where gear was getting easier anyway and now the time sink is in things like maintaining AA. Which is kind of tedious not gonna lie. I had no trouble keeping up with AA but starting around level 80 they add a lot of it and those were the first expansions I wasn’t entering launch with full bank and now I’m actually behind again. Which can be nice since you’re not bored with nothing to work for on your main. But at the same time I’m now chronically behind and the climb is getting steeper. My alts/newer characters are even farther behind. The launches for each expac also start to sprawl. A lot of those xpacs in the early eras you launch for a few days and then the xpac is on farm. This launch event we’re about to start for VoA is stretching across a month.

I really enjoy EQ and don’t think of quitting really but this last expansion in particular I had serious EQ fatigue. Speedrunning to what will soon be level 125, having to undergo several cycles of regearing as you go just to keep progressing, even with autogrant it’s just a lot.

Sintor
Jul 23, 2007
Thanks for the info everyone, this is great stuff.

To put some more of our perspective out there, FF11 was great until the linear nature of progression evaporated completely and the answer in a 20+ year old game was "do absolutely everything simultaneously." We enjoyed the group grinding aspect of job points, mastery points, etc (similar to AAs) and just like the aspect of grouping for advancement. You can see the dip in that a ton of content exists in FF11 where people constantly ask "what to do next" and a hundred endgame guides exist trying to make sense of it. There are also insanely time-gated things like 6 month long REMA weapon chains, etc. It's just tough to keep momentum when "what do we do next" is 100 miles wide and an inch deep. You have to collect and upgrade 40+ pieces of gear from horizontal content, essentially, and most of it is time gated in some fashion as well. None of it really.... progresses (?) you, until you have it all and then you can kind of do endgame but only if blessed with incredibly diminishing population PUGs. Cool classic game just insanely inaccessible in the bridge between mid to endgame. Only three of us ended up going this far and it was a fun 6+ month journey.

Enter the interest in EQ, where we're kind of hoping (even if it's sloggish) that the path is linear/clear to keep advancing our characters. I've personally played EQ2 TLPs quite a few times, but never an EQ1 TLP. As long as we can log in and know that "these are the next steps to continue working on the path to endgame" that is what we are looking for. It's not necessarily nostalgic outside of the engine for us, more that we enjoy the pace of older games and the grinding/gear progression that comes with them instead of the Korean enchant mmos or WoW.

I have no doubt ya'll are right that some people in the static will drop off in the first month+, but there are a couple of us with the real deep MMO brainworms that will likely stick it out, as long as we can log in and put time in that moves us forward. I still do some grinding and fighting on MUDs, that's how bad my personal infection is. We don't mind spending sub fees to play on the premium servers or for expansions etc. I'm not super familiar with autogrant, I'm assuming it cuts some leveling/aa down? At least two of us are pretty hardcore about this and will likely set up boxes with the good stuff in the last few pages mentioned here.

How badly does population affect the in-game experience, especially as you trend past midgame (which I assume you can box/merc easily)? I think we're leaning towards Mischief or a Live non-special ruleset server with high population (I assume that's FV?). I assume the same couple of us might get to the last third of the journey to endgame so being on a server where a guild could facilitate that would be great.

Thanks again for the help!

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES
Autogrant automatically gives you all AAs by expansion, except the last...4? I think? expansions (provided it's unlocked by your level, etc). That's if you're subbing. If you don't sub, it's like...250 AA then it stops. Often what people do is grind to the 70s or 80s, the spend a krono on their box crew to "catch up" immediately, then let them get behind again for a while, etc.

For all of modern EQ's faults, I do think the path forward is pretty clear at least. Every 10 levels or so you'll want to get a new gear set (defiant for a while, which is usually just bought off the AH). Then in that 70-80s range you start moving to actual gear progression per expac. Each expansion is different, and you don't need a full set from every expansion or anything. Many are "kill the named, drops a generic item (like "breastplate template"), combine that item with an expensive vendor item to make the class specific piece". There's usually group gear with a couple tiers, then raid gear with a couple of tiers. You can mix and match generally speaking. Some tiers just drop directly.

Each expansion starting around, TSS or so maybe?, also has its own progression line which is a great way to see every expansion. It's a series of tasks which takes you to every zone, has you do all the instance stuff, and usually ends with a reward (illusion, mount, sometimes cool, sometimes lame). It's generally group focused.

You and your crew would group up, and start grinding mobs. Mercs do all the work up until level 50 or so if you want. Around 70-80 you'll start needing to farm for gear or you'll get obliterated. You'll need to sub to get your autogranted AAs. You'll pick which expansions to skip, which to do (making sure to not let your gear get more than 10 levels behind or so). Depending on your server of course, but most of the time you'll either be alone, or you'll see another box crew or two running around. There's enough content to spread out, so while the hottest of hot spots might be taken, there's plenty of places to set up. Although you'll generally do the hot zone quests, burn a lesson, and then farm armor / work on progression lines, so I felt that just raw exp grinding happens a good bit less - *until* you stop getting autogranted AA. Then you'll definitely be grinding to max those out.

I don't know how population is when you're in the latest expac, but I suspect it's also mostly box crews, just more of them. There's no EQ pug raid scene that I'm aware of, so you'd have to find a guild if/when you got to max level. But you'll have a clear path the whole time.

This site is great and lays everything out, expac by expac: https://eqresource.com/

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

last time i played, bristlebane server had fairly regular open raids but i think it was mostly a recruitment tool for the guilds hosting them

Pillow Armadillo
Nov 15, 2005

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!"
Looking at the Live server progression FAQ, it sounds like Agnarr's ruleset is close to what I wish project1999 would expand to. Timelocked up to Planes of Power with Legacy of Ykesha and Lost Dungeons of Norrath included.

Might have to reinstall the Live client and check some of these servers out.

https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-what-is-a-progression-server

MF_James
May 8, 2008

Pillow Armadillo posted:

Looking at the Live server progression FAQ, it sounds like Agnarr's ruleset is close to what I wish project1999 would expand to. Timelocked up to Planes of Power with Legacy of Ykesha and Lost Dungeons of Norrath included.

Pretty sure that server is Dead As gently caress

suuma
Apr 2, 2009

Pillow Armadillo posted:

Isn't this what the emu server Quarm is doing?

I guess they're not opening LDON, but still.

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

MF_James posted:

Pretty sure that server is Dead As gently caress

Agnarr is "dead" sort of. But not really.

I play there. You won't find PUGs early on but theres 100s of people online at any time. It's kinda like playing on p99 Blue with a way less toxic raid scene. Everyone who plays there is super friendly and chill. When I was leveling up I often got tells from people wanting to join me wherever I was, and we had fun. Most of the time it was someone leveling an alt, so they are twinked out. Once you get around max level/aa grind range you can find PUGs during primetime.

Join one of the 3 big guilds(I'm in Adventure Time) and you will have people to talk to/help you do stuff. There are open raids, open flagging events, etc.

You can box there(truebox = one account per machine). So I run around with a SK and Shaman duo.

Also gear in the Bazaar is pretty cheap. Krono is like 60k so you can pretty easily get a stash of them. If you go to PoK and say you are new in /ooc people will give you stuff to get you started.

edit: the server being emptyish leads to some odd situations. Like I did 5 levels on Seafury island. It got almost too hard at times because it was just me there, and that place has a stupid amount of cyclops on it. But I ended up rich and got jboots for the SK ;)

Malaria fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Oct 13, 2023

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Anyone else on oakwynd? My friend pulled me back into this game for the 4th time and I gotta say the vibe of this server feels off.

The economy just seems completely hosed for only 5 months into the server lifespan. Have had huge issues finding basic commodities like jewelry and researched spells. Krono are 37-40k and all the low value poo poo probably just doesn’t seem worth anyone’s drat time to sell. I’m surprised there’s people hocking potions for 20p a stack. Hey you’ll only need to move 2000 stacks of those to afford a krono.

The gimmick poo poo they threw in to try and entice people is okay I guess but drat the server does not feel especially healthy and it’s not even half a year old. Maybe they’ve finally rode their trusty phinny clone servers into the ground.

Also the FTE implementation feels shoddy as gently caress. There’s tangible differences with pet/charm aggro that especially annoy the poo poo out of me. I also can’t stand the dead period after a mob spawns where you can’t do poo poo to it. It just makes the game feel worse in all cases when it exists to solve one problem.

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

Oakwynd is full of bot crews running 24/7. The economy has been broken since before Kunark dropped. Daybreak does not care.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

That is business as usual for every server that has a substantial population though. I recognize the same bots and their CL sellers as every other TLP I’ve played on. We had 100 bots in Siren’s from day 1 of velious on Aradune at the same time we had sub 10k plat krono.

Maybe more people have gotten into botting raw plat since then and now they are competing with the established crews to convert their effectively infinite volumes of plat into krono? Maybe there’s way fewer normal players who sell krono to buy twink gear or tradeskill mats?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Bot crews completely dominating and destroying the economy is par for the course for any TLP. Daybreak is making so much money off them they don’t give a poo poo.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Ahh nostalgia, you cruel bitch
They absolutely do not care, been saying that for years now. I'm in an explicitly MQ2-only guild right now and one of them has been running a box group in the exact same popular grind zone 24/7 with some throwaway boxes to see how long it takes to get banned. He's about to hit 6 months in the exact same spot, same 6 characters 24 hours a day, and he's never even eaten a 3 day suspension though he's regularly talked about in general chat.

These people make DBG *far* more money than it loses to people quitting over botting. Anyone who was going to quit over it already has, so DBG stands to gain nothing and lose a ton of krono purchasing by banning them. Even if they did get banned, the MQ tooling is so insanely good at this point that it's a 1-2 night setback at worst before they have another army replaced

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
For a fun thought experiment, what is the modern used tool for this? I’ve never touched mq2, but yeah as an oakwynd player atm and someone who has played past TLPs.. it’s only getting more obvious and more constant.

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

It's a shame too. TLPs are fun, but it's so annoying dealing with the botting crews.

On Oakwynd they started hard before Kunark even dropped, there were people warping around the hole pulling everything, disrupting people just trying to XP grind. Nothing ever gets done about it.

People will post videos on the offical forums and they just get removed. Daybreak is fine with it.

I'd really love a p99-ish server with modern QoL stuff like DZs and a modern client. I tried playing that new Project Quarm server and it's terrible trying to play with that old rear end client.

Agnarr is about as good as you can get I guess. Would be cool if it had more people though.

Malaria fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Oct 16, 2023

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

onesixtwo posted:

For a fun thought experiment, what is the modern used tool for this? I’ve never touched mq2, but yeah as an oakwynd player atm and someone who has played past TLPs.. it’s only getting more obvious and more constant.

I don’t really keep up on this poo poo but I think everything is just a fork from the macro quest source. People just maintain and distribute their flavor of it to their customers. There was one called EQ Bot or similar that appeared a few years back, and then MQ Next was more recent than that. I think redguides distribution is the most popular? Full automation always seemed like the point I would realize I could be playing a better game so I never got into it.

also if you are on oakwynd buy my stupid deepwater inks

Canna Happy
Jul 11, 2004
The engine, code A855, has a cast iron closed deck block and split crankcase. It uses an 8.1:1 compression ratio with Mahle cast eutectic aluminum alloy pistons, forged connecting rods with cracked caps and threaded-in 9 mm rod bolts, and a cast high

I'm on oakwynd still. If anyone needs anything or wants to raid sun/tue/thur eastern time evenings let me know.

MF_James
May 8, 2008

onesixtwo posted:

MQ Next is what it's called now and they just use that, it handles all the automation via plugins/macros.

There are various builds out there, RG is the most popular but there are builds maintained in separate communities as well.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

I finally got to see first hand what they did to mob xp inside of DZ. My god they massacred it, my beautiful chill inefficient instanced xp farm. Now I have to engage with the stupid open world where 2/3rds of the players in Sebilis are anons standing in a huge kissassist driven clump. I assume they’re selling PLs or accounts because really none of the stuff there seems to have much value.

Canna Happy posted:

I'm on oakwynd still. If anyone needs anything or wants to raid sun/tue/thur eastern time evenings let me know.

If you need deepwater ink for some reason I have an excessive amount from being addicted to charming the tainted seahorse in kedge keep. I forgot how much easier it is to sell these during kunark, before the SG operation starts supplying an infinite amount.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Dropped our first NoS raid on third attempt! There's now a gaping hole instead of a door on Test and we're waiting to see how long before someone notices

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

What does that mean to us that don’t play on test or understand what a gaping hole is in this context. But grats? I think..

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

Oh there's a permanent serverwide change when that raid is beaten for the first time on a server. A whole hugeass wall disappears and gives everyone access to a progression zone. It's now disappeared on Test and we're waiting for the "legit" raid guild who was planning to try it next weekend to notice

Dropped our second NoS raid last night (The Owl one), but it has no fun serverwide gimmick

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

MrTheDevious posted:

Oh there's a permanent serverwide change when that raid is beaten for the first time on a server. A whole hugeass wall disappears and gives everyone access to a progression zone. It's now disappeared on Test and we're waiting for the "legit" raid guild who was planning to try it next weekend to notice

Dropped our second NoS raid last night (The Owl one), but it has no fun serverwide gimmick

lol nice, congrats. That is actually pretty dang cool.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Mischief have mercs yet? Was thinking of a nostalgia visit or should I just roll head to FV.

Yiggy
Sep 12, 2004

"Imagination is not enough. You have to have knowledge too, and an experience of the oddity of life."

Tai posted:

Mischief have mercs yet? Was thinking of a nostalgia visit or should I just roll head to FV.

Looks like they got mercs in mid september.

MrTheDevious
May 7, 2006

MQ Progress update: We added some final new recruits, bringing our total up to 9 so everyone plays only one group each. We're now only 4 kills away from having everything in the game on farm. We're trying to finish before LS drops.

Wall Update: The legit guild noticed when finally attempting it themselves and had a meltdown. They're convinced some live server guild did it just to gently caress with them and several made characters on various live servers to investigate the case of the missing wall.

I'm convinced this is the most fun you can have in this game now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

New dupe related to the tradeskill depot has supposedly been thoroughly abused for a week. I am not playing much at the moment but had to log in and confirm that yeah the price of krono on Oakwynd went from 50-60k to 500k (highest barter offer when I checked). The krono being listed for sale are all 1-2M.

Funny stuff and a good reminder to never sit on significant raw plat on a TLP.