Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mecca
Apr 26, 2007
jinkies!

Peechka posted:

I have also heard of this headshot ability. Is this still viable today? Should I spend the AAs to get this ranked up? I have been searching around the net but info is sketchy. There are guides that have the ranger pulling tons of mobs and using some AOE bow spell to headshot every mob for quick AA. But I have heard rumors that this got nerfed?

Headshot AA gives you a chance to kill lower level mobs instantly using autofire. The damage and mob level you can use it on depends on the AA rank you have. What you're thinking of is rounding up a bunch of mobs, casting aoe root on them, then tabbing through the mobs to headshot them all.

This has all the info you need if you want to get started as well as a list of level and AA rank needed for certain camps. http://bowandarrow.org/#/headshot-guide/4539002078

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU