Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

torp0r
Jan 14, 2008
torp0r
hey it's me, Torp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

torp0r
Jan 14, 2008
torp0r
everyone might have already known this but in the f2p update notes it says classes not included in the free & silver subs will be a one time purchase so people don't have to sub to not play boring classes (wooooooo), price TBA (not wooooo)

torp0r
Jan 14, 2008
torp0r
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?! (does anyone know why they're down?)

torp0r
Jan 14, 2008
torp0r
ugh this not being able to spend SC for game time change is really a bitch, I hope they revert that change at some point in the future

torp0r
Jan 14, 2008
torp0r
come back Kodaji we miss you

torp0r
Jan 14, 2008
torp0r
rip Ascending Fearboners

torp0r
Jan 14, 2008
torp0r
Planning on copying over to test to check things out as soon as testcopy is working again, still not working at this time.

torp0r
Jan 14, 2008
torp0r
Finally got copied over to test with my 80 bard and mage, it's changed my beautiful name to Torpex :(

torp0r
Jan 14, 2008
torp0r

DevNull posted:

Isn't that a herpes medication?

Yeah probably, will go well with the guild name right?

torp0r
Jan 14, 2008
torp0r
I logged into test today, and the first line I read was somebody flaming this RBD character, wow he really is a shithead

torp0r
Jan 14, 2008
torp0r
Does anyone still copy over HoT armor? A few friends and I just copied over to test. Between us we have an 81 Shaman and Magician in poo poo gear, an 81 SK and Bard in full visible abstruse, and a 73 Rogue in poo poo gear. Suggestions on which classes would be more effective played rather than just afk boxed would be helpful too as we only have 3 actual players.

torp0r
Jan 14, 2008
torp0r
Awesome, thank you a ton. Priority would be Dorpe (Magician), Frenzzy (Rogue), Jasc (Shaman)

torp0r
Jan 14, 2008
torp0r

Dubious posted:

Cool, I'll just start logging in and figuring out how to do the grind to 100! I'll probably just box my paladin and make a heroic shaman to have a little static group, but would love to see some new content. Can't make a ton of days but since the requirement is pretty chill i can definitely be there at least once a week :v:

I've got a handful of characters in the low 80s from the F2P rush and I'd level with you. I have a bard, shaman, and mage--although I don't remember poo poo about the shaman. Which classes are in demand?

torp0r
Jan 14, 2008
torp0r
I've looked at the FAQ for TLP, some things are still unclear to me. Wondering if anyone who played on Fippy or Vulak could clarify.

Do you still have to buy and scribe spells?
Are spells that were released in later expansions (lower level bard mana song, spirit of puma, etc.) available before those expansions are out?
Does Ornate or Devout or whatever armor drop off of mobs while leveling?

I guess I'm just curious how brutal the leveling process really is on the TLP servers--I know they have yet to test the "reduced experience" rate but if you're getting spells automatically in your book and/or mobs drop armor that is decent that's a big difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

torp0r
Jan 14, 2008
torp0r
Cool, thanks for the info. Some of the finer points like that are a little harder to find. Is Bard swarming still a possible thing on live servers? Semi-excited about checking out TLP even with all the valid issues people have cited.