Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zancii
Sep 16, 2011
I'm giving this another whirl. I'm dual-boxxing a monk/bard (Zancii/Tess) combo on Luclin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zancii
Sep 16, 2011
Servers are up!

Maybe a shaman or a beastlord for slows? Druid has the healing covered, so beastlord may be best.

zancii
Sep 16, 2011
I moved over to playing on Test a couple of months ago. Spyder converted me, and that with the no longer being able to buy subs with SC has pretty much cemented it. My play time has been pretty sporadic as of late thanks to work, but I still try to log on at least one night each week.

I'm currently running an sk, bard/enchanter, cleric, and wizard/ranger box group on Test and grouping with Spyder whenever she's on. If I'm on, I'll gladly help PL you a bit. You can look for me as Ilmare. :)

zancii
Sep 16, 2011

MrTheDevious posted:

Incoming huge wave of advice about SK leveling. You will be a totally useless stack of pixels unless you have AA, period. Stop at 71, 75, 81, 85, 90/91 for AA. If you're capped on CS/CA/tanking AA/ lifetapAA, then you can consider leveling, but you probably should keep AAing anyway. SK is extremely AA dependent and goes from worthless speed bump to immortal god character based on AA only. Gear is easy these days.

If you follow the swarming guides on evilgamer.net, you can sit at 78/81 in Plane of Fire for 2k AA in a week. You need your epic (All SKs MUST HAVE epic 2.0), then you just pull the whole zone at once and watch the AA roll in. All good from that point. Thess from 82-88ish, it's PoFire 2.0. Then do HoT progression, level to 91 with that, and move into current content.

Actually, since we're on the Test server, my level 80 SK went from just a few hundred AA to over 2k AA in a matter of days in PoFire. Latest AA patch plus double exp on Test equals some really awesome and quick experience.

zancii
Sep 16, 2011
I have plenty of T1 HoT gear for level 80. As well as T1 VoA gear for 85. I will try and mail some to you.

Also, there is a goon guild (albeit only a few members still). Can look for me on Ilmare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zancii
Sep 16, 2011
On Test in <Tacgnol>:

Ilmare - 89 Shadowknight
Siawyn - 90 Wizard
Tesseraee - 90 Bard
Katariee - 88 Shaman

Although, my 2nd monitor is on the fritz, so I haven't been on much.