Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apple Craft
Mar 8, 2012
Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray :cry: Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray
Extremely nice OP!

I am looking at the features/restrictions for Free and Silver accounts, and I feel like I must be missing something. I have never played EQ before, so I am admittedly naive, but I am not seeing anything that makes me want to spend the $5 to upgrade to a Silver account.

Can anyone enlighten me on any useful benefits there are for Silver over Free? Or is SoE simply not good at incentives? Because it seems like SoE has put all their eggs in the subscription basket and there's no way in hell I am going to sub EQ1 for $15/month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU