Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tequila
Apr 16, 2002
DRIVE BY RANDOM TITLING! YOU MAY BE NEXT!
I didn't know I had a bard on the server, in as Concerta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tequila
Apr 16, 2002

Keith Stone posted:

I drat near choked up when I saw someone had put a Symphonic Saber in the guildbank.

That was probably me, I dumped a bunch of old bard weapons in the guild bank about 2 weeks ago.

Tequila
Apr 16, 2002
I've never 2 boxed before but now that I have some free time, 2 monitors, and one active SOE sub, what would be some good combo options?

Tequila
Apr 16, 2002
Yeah, I was thinking about having a shaman on the f2p account with some kind of melee on the main account with an active sub from PS2. As far as what I would actually play? I have no idea and I'll probably end up trying out a bunch of random combos because I have major alt ADD and mercs are a thing.

Beastlords always seemed pretty cool and I've always heard good things about the monk/shaman box combo. I was also thinking about SK/Druid based mostly on my fond memories of going nuts in zones after getting damage shield buffs from high level druids.

Tequila
Apr 16, 2002
Turns out I had a 52 monk and shaman combo on my accounts already! Unfortunately, I also remembered why I stopped: I have no idea where to go to level or how to get there if I did, and I don't know how to control two characters at once when things get dicey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tequila
Apr 16, 2002
I initially balked at isboxer's $50/yr fee but I suppose I could do a $15/90 day after the trial if I can get it to work properly. I saw MQ pop up on multiple posts while looking for isboxer info, is it a verboten topic now or is it just even more of a nightmare to set up?

Edit: How can I get eq1 to stop loving with my brightness settings every time it runs?