Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Yay, after an hour of searching through old emails, I finally found the last 4 from my CC to recover my old account. Somehow I didn't know the answer to my security question "Where were you born"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Ckwiesr posted:

That makes me wonder if there is any way whatsoever to find my old account from when I was 15. The only problem is that it was under my mothers credit card. Has anyone had any luck with this kind of thing?

How long ago were you 15? My account was last active in 2004, and I happened to have an old invoice in my email with my last 4 digits. They don't require last 4 though if you can answer enough other questions. If I knew the security question answer I wouldn't have needed the last 4.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Vomik posted:

Anyone ever had any luck recovering very old accounts? I don't think I have the CD keys anywhere, and god knows what email address I was using in 1999. I tried every possible combination

Yeah, I did yesterday, and posted about it. The account I recovered was last played in 2004