Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Erz posted:

F2P doesn't seem very appealing.

Would anyone actually play this way long term? I mean I can't even log on and gently caress around because my characters' 5 year old raid gear doesn't work.

Try taking the augs out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Would be cheaper just to buy the race/class unlocks and start over on Luclin. Since there's basically nothing an old 51 could have that's worth worrying about now. And it's just 2-3 days of casual leveling to get to 60.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

DeathTongue posted:

I'm going to miss my 0.1 casting time Circlet of Shadow and my Jboots, but Xeudaria the DE Necro has been recreated.

Yep, I'm a guy playing a female char. Just like in original EQ1.

AAs will replace both those, Innate Run 5, and Cover of Shadows, or something like that. Instant self invis with fixed duration. 10s reuse is the only downside compared to a CoS.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

9 days of grinding for 200aa? That sounds boring and tedious as poo poo. Go loving level. As much as the exp sweet spots get talked up, they're not a big deal and once someplace becomes boring, move on.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Just so you guys know, 20aa lessons are not hard to pull off in the group game at 90-95. For the past week I've been getting 10-30aa a night dicking around with anniversary content and trying to speed run any tasks with as few kills as possible.

I'm also way past the sub-2500aa exp boost that you guys are all getting. So once again, if you get bored somewhere, move the gently caress on. AA is never hard to get and you're not gimping yourself permanently in any way by leveling instead of grinding out lovely AA at lower levels.

Except for tanks, every class can get by in groups just fine by focusing on leveling and a few important AAs. Because no one is going to check your AA or gear status to tell if you're actually crap, as long as you don't act like an idiot and have a clue on what to do in group.

As for tanks, I'm sorry.

Oh, and if you ever meet anyone who's buying AAs by expansion order, boot them from whatever you can or run. They are god-tier stupid and will be terrible at everything.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Bahanahab posted:

Anyone know how high of a level a ranger or monk could serve as a tank for a group? The entire group would be starting at level 1, and there would be a full group so no room for mercs.

I remember the ranger having decent agro management, but not sure about the monk.

I've had rangers tank in our HoT exp groups while it was current, but they were in full raid gear and still mana sponges compared to a knight/war. Monks do better at tanking, but don't really have aggro management. You can overgear for content pretty easily up till the late 70s or so. By mid 80s you'll probably need to use a merc tank if you're not slumming hard.

Jotto posted:

Plane of fire is decent/good kiting depending on gear. Tables being best and graveyard if rest is camped

Quad kiting tables is really lovely exp now. And the whole area is probably being killed by 1 sk or ranger.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Worst case is you wait 6 hours and then hit the return home button at character select. Or if you have someone you trust with your info, have them move you to another zone.

I had something similar happen with an instance and was able to get one character in to kill the dz before crashing, so they both got booted out to pok next time I tried to log in.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Enchanters ARE in a really weird spot. The have some alright adps for casters and melee, but both are overshadowed by other classes. Instead of getting better adps during the post-voa AA patch, they got getter person DPS, which is not where encs want to do. Being #4 on caster dps is not a great spot to lay claim to. While the problems of easy to slit pulls, charm dps nerfing and mez immune mobs make enc's classic group role almost non-existent

They do still have some personal dps, a +9% exp aura and adps for every clss though spells and melee. And if course there's missions and some exp spots that almost require an end to deal with.

Raid guilds howevrt will almost always be recruits taking good encs. For the boredom rate above, we have as hard time keeping enough encs around foe the events that might take 4

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Bahanahab posted:

Also, did they change the agro mechanic of the SK fear spells? I remember one of the best ways to generate agro on a SK was using the fear spell that maxed out on mobs level 52, because it wouldn't land but would still generate the agro. When I tried doing that the mob just went to my cleric the moment it casted 1 heal spell. I'm now using the level 11 clinging darkness and the level 33 terror line for agro generation, but still having to taunt mobs off my casters every now and then. I just remember sk's having much better agro generation last time I played.

Here, read this: http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=183868 it's written for raid knights, but a lot still applies to group level aggro control. https://www.evilgamer.net also has some good tanking info.

You don't want to be using actual fears, but SKs have a spell like called Terror of X, that is just a pure hate spell. There's also the Confrontation line that is a hate over time with a self ac buff. Snare is your best non-hate hate spell line, but that really comes into its own once you get the AA version to cast while spell gems are refreshing. Keep your two highest Terrors loaded and cycle between them.

Once you hit higher levels, you'll have 3 AA aggro spells on a short re-use to cycle into your initial hate dump, making the 2nd terror less used.

At some point the knight 1h weapon proc became standardized to a rune proc. Use one of those when you're in +hate mode. Rune procs are amazing for hate and eat up some of the damage you're taking. Toss a stun, pure hate or if you're feeling sassy and love boomerangs, a rune, proc aug in that weapon.

Your 2h weapon should just have the highest dmg aug you can find for it. That is your dps weapon.

You should also have a mask with a +hate mod and one of your +hate buffs (either a Voice spell or the self buff one).

With the new Undivided disc, I've bumped taunt off my main page. 100% snapping and holding aggro for 18s is far better than taunts maybe snapping aggro, even if undivided is on a 10m timer.

Edit for more wall of text:

quote:

Also, I found this awesome link: http://www.eqclerics.org/forums/showthread.php?t=24035 . Gives an overview of quests and notable things about each expansion, like some clickies and augs you may want to farm up. I want to go to Dreadspire Keep for a damage aug and Pouch of Curses

And is the Underfoot Prayer Shawl quest worth doing these days, in terms of the end piece of gear? Seems like a bitch, but just curious.

Neither of those Great tank augs are in fact Great tank augs. My SK is aug'd out completely from UF, HoT, Anniv and a small amount of VoA and her worst aug is a 32ac Treant refuse with a pile of 28-32ac augs in the bank. 25ac augs are just stepping sones, don't invest much time into getting them.

UF shawl at the highest (raid) tier is an item casters will be keeping for years. Not sure on the melee versions or the top group version.

quote:

But when it comes to leveling, is there a certain "tier" of gear you need from previous expansions before you can go to tier 1 of the next? Like, "you probably need group tier 3 from Underfoot to move into HoT, then group tier 2 of HoT to move into VoA group tier 1"?

No one should ever have to go to UF. Skip to HoT T1. The HoT and VoA tier overlap a bit, with HoT T4 being about VoA T2 in terms of gear. VoA is generally harder than HoT though. So just because you can roll HoT T4 named does not mean you can farm VoA named. VoA really seems more for people who had gotten everything they could out of HoT already.

jetz0r fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Mar 26, 2012

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

No, ask me in serverwide chat, I'll help solve all your problems.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

gepgepgep posted:

Did you seriously just post a 7 page long screenshot chat log? As a serious justification for something? REALLY?

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Beo posted:

I'd also like to do a dragons dragons dragons run for everyone over say 75 this weekend.

Dragons3 isn't up this year, maybe during the summer.

However, the 11th raid, Steel Behemoths, is one groupable at 95 and everyone gets some sweet augs from that. Once you guys get a few more high levels, you could probably host a pickup raid on that.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

That's what the pickup part of the raid is for. We started with 2 groups of alts and from inviting others we ended up with 44 in raid and it was loving easy.

Healing for: Slippry -vs- Combined: Zephyr Steel Behemoth: -- Slippry: 500907 -- Gout: 167160 -- Kimer: 77365 -- Redrose: 50093 -- Fritzen: 43091 -- Frosten: 32219 -- Crystilla: 15719 -- Lithgor: 6632

Tanking summary for: Slippry - Total damage: 880190 - Avg hit: 3465 - Swings: 1013 - Defended: 538 (53.1%) - Hit: 254 (25.1%) - Missed: 221 (21.8%) - Accuracy: 53.5% - Dodged: 162 (25.4%) - Parried: 192 (20.4%) - Blocked: 71 (7%) - Riposted: 113 (15.1%) - Absorbed: 0 (0%)

That's for the last 6 robots, averaged out to me taking 2kdps. All that self healing is from 2 SK epic clicks and pretty much means I could have gone the last 2 fights without heals. You basically just need 1 decent tank and 1-2 healers on them and you're golden.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

We did Steel Behemoths again, and this time it turned into a giant robot anime. Or the amazing movie Robot Jox if you prefer.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

xZAOx posted:

Oh god no, not unless you want to for some reason. His resolution seems low (most everyone can do 19x12 these days, I'd assume), and if you use different UI mods (many of us use Savok, linked in the OP), some of those windows get smaller. You can also make them partially transparent, which makes more of the game world come through. I think a few pages back some people posted screenshots of their UI.

It's a low (max) resolution on a small laptop screen. All the UI elements except for the target window are about as small as I can find. If it was using default, window borders would eat up about 10% more screen space.

As for the 4 text boxes, 50 hotkeys and 40 buffs, that's all about normal.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

And if you're looking at raiding, high end guilds always want more bards. Seriously, we can never get enough of them.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

No, which is why the high end stat buffs for the most part either buff non-cappable stats (atk, mana, hps) or raise stat caps along with the buff.

You should have songs that boost atk which is always good.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

At one time you could view all your characters across servers with the eqplayers site, but it seems to be gone right now.

The avatar line got rolled into the dru/shm str buff. So you don't actually need avatar procs once you're high enough to get high level buffs. But ST is still kinda fun if you don't mind clearing a ton of trash to get to the dragons.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Bahanahab posted:

How are SKs vs Warriors in a pure tanking, and keeping agro, terms for a group at the higher end? Lets say if both had all the AAs they need, and all the gear, which one could handle multiple mobs easier from a damage mitigation perspective and a keeping the mobs off the rest of the group perspective?

For the group game, SKs are straight up gods when fully equiped and AA'd up. They trade the slightly better warrior ac & mitigation and paladin healing, curing and stunning for large amount of self healing via taps, AE hate spells+AAs, multiple sources of lifetap from weapon damage and crazy pulling abilities.

Add in the ability to swarm for exp and solo things that would wipe groups and you wind up with SKs being by far the best *group* tank.

Just to break it down more, all 3 tank classes have roughly the same defensive AAs and skills. Warrior have slightly more ac on armor and have an innate 5% reduction on the damage interval roll when a hit connects (advanced concept), and most importantly, defensive disc. Paladins have AE free-target heals, reflected heals, LoH and other such healing abilities. They also have stuns for aggro generation and damage reduction on non-immune mobs, and some buffs that self heal during combat. Paladins were also really good dps during burns for a while during HoT, but they got nerfed and I think stagnated during VoA while the other two got some boosts.

All 3 can hold aggro fine, but SKs can generate more single target and AE hate than the other two classes.

The healing from epic + Visage of Death was enough to completely negate the need for outside healing in any HoT group content. VoA has harder group content, but it's still a MASSIVE amount of healing for the duration of VoD.

If you were asking about raids, I'd give some very different answers, but for group, there ya go.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

There is always the option of using a merc to tank till you can gear up your player tank. A J5 merc will be decent enough all the way to 95.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Nah, at group level they all just cycle through mini-discs and keep up some decent sustained dps. Respite keeps pure melees from running out of endurance, something non-necro mana classes have trouble matching. BSTs actually do really well on the multi-hour grinding type parses. Any of the DPS classes should be able to keep up enough dps in a group setting to pull their weight over support/tank classes. Player skill and to some extent gear will be huge factors here.

As for raids, those are very different. VoA is a lot less about pure burn fights than HoT was. If I pulled the parses from a few weeks of the 5 VoA raids we have on farm, there'd be 3-5 different classes topping parses based on the raid conditions. Fight duration, AEs, adds, movement, group makeup and other things that factor into who is best on each one. Player skill and gear are less of a factor here because the barrier to entry means they've already been screened for a min skill level and relative ease of acquiring appropriate gear.

Necros, wizards, zerkers, rogues, monks, and rangers all make it into the top 10 on our parses weekly. But melees and zerkers in particular gain a lot from Aria, so they do really well on the events that favor them.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

It will have better focuses that last till 90. It's not as overpowering for casters as melee but it definitely helps your survival, mana pool and effectiveness.

As a druid, some of your best spells start showing up 83-90, survival, remote manaflux and rejuvilation are all amazing spell lines that don't show up till 78, 83 and 90.

I hit 90 with about 800AA then ground the rest out from there. Sitting at low levels seems really lovely as a caster since most of your power comes from new spells, not gear or AA. Melee at 80 get to use weapons and armor from 1 expansion ago, you're stuck with spells from 4 expansions ago. I was grouping in T2 HoT zones while wearing some of my old 100-150hp raid items in slots I couldn't fine cheap defiant for.

Gators in Loping Plains are the last good druid solo spot until Al-Kabor's in HoT T3, so you'll be doing a lot of grouping between the two.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Nukes your target for X, then heals your target's target (the tank in most cases) for X. Each side crits independently, a twincast on manaflux means two enervations are also fired off. And once you get twinheal AA, you can twincast just the enervation.

It combines the basic druid heal and nuke into one spell at a mana reduction and a very nice 1s cast time.

The Remote line is one of the spells that never leaves your spell bar, ever. Along with Survival, Rejuvilation, and Twincast.

I want to call it the Manaflux line because that sounds better, but the next two are Remote Sunflare and Remote Sunburst.

Edit for more druid spell info:

Survival of the Fittest/Felicitous/Propitious/Prosperous is a group heal that heals each player based on how low their hps are. Here's the raidloot.com spell parse of it:

Casting: 1s, Recast: 3m, Timer: 13
1: Increase Current HP by 3145 (If HP Between 55 and 65 Percent)
2: Increase Current HP by 6300 (If HP Between 45 and 55 Percent)
3: Increase Current HP by 9444 (If HP Between 35 and 45 Percent)
4: Increase Current HP by 12588 (If HP Between 25 and 35 Percent)
5: Increase Current HP by 15744 (If HP Between 1 and 25 Percent)

The cast time and recast time are both halved once you max out the fortified survival AA, which you NEED to do. Once you add in Healing Adept and heal focus, it's functionally a 0.5s CHeal for people below 35%.

And Rejuvilation/Invigoration are slightly larger heals than the standard Vida line, but 0.5s cast time with 12s recast.

jetz0r fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Apr 5, 2012

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Basfreak67 posted:

Wow, thanks!

Hard to find good druid info with so little of them in the guild,

Bahanahab posted:

Yup, just found the class I'm going to end up as my main.

I'm the only erollisi goon in the serverwide chat, feel free to ask me questions in there. There's also http://thedruidsgrove.org/forums/index.php that has some good guides but is pretty dead otherwise.

There's not many druids around anymore, which is a shame since the class is better off now than any other time in eq. Our spell healing is roughly the same better as a cleric's (worse AA heals and no epic click) and our spell dps is about on par with mages (no free pet dps). We get some caster adps support, but not much to help out melee except dmg shields that haven't scaled well and the same str spell shm cast in unity. And we get -atk debuffs that are supposed to reduce incoming damage about as much slow, but is more dependent on having a good tank.

Group side, you can be a group's main healer, backup healer or full on 2nd tier dps with emergency heals.

Raid side, tank group healer, caster group healer, switching into dps role that beats any other utility or priest class. 4-6 raid useful debuffs. HP buff used by 14/16 classes on raids.

Ask me about druids and I will never loving stop typing.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Pilsner posted:

Just wondering, can they still quad kite for decent xp? Or when was the last expansion they could?

Actually with VoA, we can quint kite with a couple new 5 target ae-on-target spells. The last time that was viable was PoP or maybe GoD (don't do it at those levels now, it sucks). There's enough non-summoning trash and open areas to be able to do it in a wide range of HoT and VoA zones. Some of the other high end druids like it for exping that's less stressful than reverse charm kiting, but I'm not a big fan of it.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Lizardscale Plated Girdle, and (Fabled) Eyepatch of Plunder all have clickable haste. And there's always 50% haste potions for like 50pp each. Or just get MGB'd haste in the guild lobby or from the shm or shm bot that someone in your group will have.

If you're on f2p, compare the price on your monk race/class unlocks versus server moving. Your levels and gear don't really matter much at all, both can be replaced in days.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Nurge posted:

How much is 50pp in modern terms?

Costs:
At 90-95, mercs cost ~100pp every 15 minutes. Armor molds cost 10k/13k/16k per a slot for VoA armor. Type 3 augs (Class specific minor spell/disc improvement augs) cost 15k each, with 6-8 per a class. Moving an aug into a new piece of gear costs about 1200p.

Income:
Coin dropping mobs from about 80+ give out ~5-10pp per a person with /split on. Common vendor trash sells for 10-50pp while the uncommon vendor trash sells for 100-250pp. If I did a decent amount of looting, a day of exping in lower house of thule would put me up ~10k after merc expenses. Since VoA launched, I'm up about 300k in the bank after buying armor mold and type 3 augs, not counting any plat I've made from my bazaar bot.

Basically, 50p is nothing as long you interact with mob corpses and don't ignore them.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

You should be able to redeem GCs on the website by going into the account menu.

Here's a c&p from my guild board about logging in without using the patcher:

The following instructions will create a shortcut that will open EverQuest without patching and also inputs a chosen string as the username:

Browse to your EverQuest folder.
Right click "eqgame.exe".
Click "Send To" and select "Desktop (create shortcut)" in the context window.
On your desktop now appears an icon with the text "Shortcut to eqgame". Right click the icon and select "Rename" from the context menu.
Input a name. Perhaps, a descriptive name, specific to which account this shortcut is to trigger (Example: "EverQuest - NoPatch \\ NAME").
Right click the newly renamed shortcut, and select "Properties" from the context menu.
Append the Target's Textbox Text (which should currently contain a string that represents the complete file path to eqgame.exe held within quotes) with the following text:
patchme /login:YourUserName

An example of an appended Target's Textbox text could be illustrated as:
"C:\Program Files\Sony\EverQuest\eqgame.exe" patchme /login:UserName

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

You don't need to install any more clients or anything. Can multibox out of one installation directory.

Unless you're actually installing on 3 computers, in which case the patcher is currently hosed.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Bahanahab posted:

Anyone know what's going on with this mission, and what I'm doing wrong to not get it to work?

I have no idea about this quest. But try right clicking the item in your inventory while in the right area or with the npc/thing targeted. Even if the item doesn't have an ability or charges.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

I was rocket jumping all over alaris during beta with unlinked hotkeyed boots. Then they got nerfed. :(

Also, the April Fools quests are cool and scale to level, so everyone can get some joke items. Just go talk to this guy in PoK http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=37547

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Bahanahab posted:

Outside of the typical AA's that go for any healer in the game, is there anything specifically for the druid that people recommend getting as fast as possible?

There really isn't an updated guide for a lot of classes, that shm one is 7 years old and a bunch of the AAs don't even have the same names. But I'll update my post from the druid forums a bit. This is just a list of good AAs to get in no real order. Mostly to avoid wasted AA points at lower counts when they make a bigger difference for your character.

It depends on your role for those first 1k AAs and the next 1.5K AAs.

General AAs to grab: Innate Enlightenment, the early levels of planar power, Innate camo, soe or foe, whatever port AAs look cool, The cheap levels of CA/CS and ND, Shield block as you can (use a shield), Silent casting, lower levels of Healing Gift, Healing Adept, Fury of Magic, Radiant Cure 1, Exodus, Fortified Survival, Call of the Wild, Gift of Mana, Spell Casting Mastery, Spell Casting Reinforcement, Spell Casting Subtlety, Mnemonic Retention as soon it opens up, Secondary Specialization (Evoc or Alt, whichever your main spec isn't).

Heal focus: Get your Healing gift and adept worked up, Both White Wolves and hastened lycan soul maxed out. Do not get copious or abundant healing, they're both pretty bad.

DPS focus: This goes a lot deeper. Improve DD crit rate, hasten nukes, improved crit damage, max out black wolves as above. Nature's fury, first spire, Improved twincast.

There's probably a couple lower level dedicated AAs that I'm missing. But the next in line for support should be getting Convergence of Spirits tricked out, along with bear spirit and 1 rank of extended bear. On the DPS side, the DoT AAs will eat a ton of AAs and not be all that great, same for the pet AAs. Somewhere around 3k AA you should be decent at both roles while missing out on huge AA sinks that give minor improvements.

Try to keep your chosen wolf form (both self and group version) along with GoM maxed as you level. I put an Audio Trigger on "spirit of the black wolf leaves" to let me know when to cast the other version, and you can block the illusion of the group version (Form of the Black/White Wolf).

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Do a bit of research, find out if your class has a message board. If you're luckly enough to have one of the 3 active boards, there's probably some kind of recentish guide. Otherwise there might be a serverwide clasds chat channel that you can join to ask questions. Check the official forum's class section to see if there's anything useful there. And you can always do a "/ all 95 class" and see if any of them don't mind answering some questions from a newb.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Once you get up to HoT armor at 80, all the visible armor just drops as a slot piece. So you get an Arms pieces that can be made for any class.

Non-visible armor is broken down slightly randomly by either archetype, armor-type, or something weird like all wis casting classes. Meaning you'll be able to get Tank shoulders for your warrior and Priest shoulders for your cleric.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Pilsner posted:

Patch up.

Highlights:

- All worn effects that are not Focus Effects are broken and not working.

For example on your helms you have something like:

Effect: Faerune (Worn) - broken
Focus Effect: Make Magic go Boom Bigger II - works

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

From chats with Elidroth, they do want to fix things like spells/buff stacking. But the amount of code time that would take just winds up being too much. EQ is pretty much 15 years worth of hacks from many different coders and teams on top of a base written by some neckbeards in their basement.

There is a very small number of devs, each sort of has an area with a lot of overlap in the content/raid design area and not much else. 1 dev on AAs, 1 dev on spells, 1 dev on items, the dev who's working on epic ornaments gets put on all the special content, plus 2-3 dev who only seem to do expansion content. The QA and response from some of them is loving terrible and only one actively gets feedback from players. Only AAs have a chance of being tuned from feedback, items may get bugs fixed, spells may get some bugs fixed in early beta but are never touched again.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Except for the major patches for expansions and f2p, patches have been pretty smooth for EQ over the past year. Mostly just some downtime once a month with some login server downtime for maintenance or rats eating through cables.

Most of the bugs from test get pushed live then fixed 1-3-never months later, but hey, no extra downtime unless it's game breaking!

The best example is all the bugs from the design lock in beta that were reported were pushed to test for a week, reported again, then pushed live, reported again, and slowly fixed or ignored in patches after that. Test server seems more for stability testing than actually catching game bugs.

jetz0r fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Apr 12, 2012

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Download GamParse from here http://gambosoft.com/Pages/Downloads.htm
Run it, and do some quick 5-10m tests against a dummy in your guild hall. That should give you a rough idea of fists or epic fists being better. Just keep your buffs the same for each. Training Dummies should be sold in the housing zone if no one has placed one in the goonhall.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Nurge posted:

Thanks. I'll jam that up as soon as the transfer team decides I've provided enough blood and stool samples for them to do something about AB transfers being broken. Probably in a few weeks :iiam:.

I busted out my 57 monk and tested his fists and epic against a training dummy. Buffs were the same, some stat loss for taking off the epic.

Epic fists:
Combat Dummy Dena in 257s, 6k @23dps - Jukik 6k @23dps

Level 57 fists:
Combat Dummy Dena in 258s, 3k @13dps - Jukik 3k @13dps

In summary: Holy poo poo, low levels deal so little damage!

Here's two 14/18 weapons:
Combat Dummy Dena in 341s, 8k @24dps - Jukik 8k @24dps

jetz0r fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Apr 13, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

The range goes up with higher skill, so yes.