Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

koreban posted:

I agree with everything you said with this exception: ogre stun immunity is only for hits you take in the front. You can still get stunned if you’re pulling and they hit you from the back.

So, you could, I guess, strafe back to your camp while pulling, but honestly, bard speed is where it’s at.

Pull backwards, duh.

Not even joking, it's a technique I've seen warriors use when getting stunned is more deadly than taking a few hits to the face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

5/5 on first try, then 20/25 on my second run.

Some of these are clearly biased against those of us who never had to run between zones.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Malaria posted:

So I've been three boxing on Vaniki today, Kinda getting a feel for three boxing in general, but also to grind up to 60 for the free illusion:Vaniki(rat) claimable for each account.

I've never really used mercs before. They are loving ridicilously strong. I'm just running 3 mages and a healer, tank and melee dps merc. Have been able to mow down reds 10 levels above me with ease. XP is fast too there. Went from 1-26 in like 4 hours.

Gonna be 3 boxing in style on Oakwynd with a rat group :D

On live, tank mercs could carry a character to about level 60 by themselves. No need for a healer when the merc is super tanky, and you can use OOC regen if they ever actually get low on HPs.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Node posted:

Training people and leaving them unable to defend themselves is pretty funny.

EQ's unique brand of PvP really is special.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Solarin posted:

I think I gave daybreak way too much credit in having a grasp on the complexity of the aggro mechanics they were altering with their FTE system.

lol

lmao

:soe: