Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

talaena
Aug 30, 2003

Danger Mouse! Power House!
Lovely OP, thanks for the info. I've only just skimmed it so far but it's already answered some dumb questions. I'm poking around after 8 years away from the game. It's free, so why not? I'm a 65 druid and I've gone so far as to find a tank Merc and stroll out into Akheva Ruins (as it was the easiest place to port to with lt blue mobs that I could remember).

Killing seems to take forever, but at least the merc holds agro. My old way of soloing was with a 2nd account. I like the merc better since I'm lazy. Reading this thread has gotten me a bit more excited to try EQ again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU