Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oben
Aug 7, 2004

Oh, the lights changed

VocalizePlayerDeath posted:

Trying this Free to play I haven't played EQ in like 12 years.
I am brutally stuck in the newbie zone.I gave this Barbarian guy the key and he just will not open the gate I assume we are trying to head through.
What am I missing here?
That happened to one of my accounts as well (it should just zone you into the main area). I ended up deleting the character and starting again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oben
Aug 7, 2004

Oh, the lights changed

Rapacity posted:

I doubt it. I'm playing on a years old laptop and the load times are negligible to be honest. Not like the old days when I'd get kicked and have to wait about 8 minutes just to get back in.

I camped this item Wand of Imperceptibility the other day because I like daft things like that. Does anyone know of any other fun items that'd be easy for a 74 necro to get these days? Doesn't have to be awesome, just something to break up the grind to go get.
I camped this all day and eventually got two in a row for my gnomes. You can't shrink gnomes. :(